The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need Some Tips to Run Native Ads on Revcontent

thealchemist777

affiliate
Hey, everyone,

I am new to media buying, and I would really appreciate some tips. Also, if anyone could help me answer the following questions, I would greatly appreciate it.

1. Do you start your campaign full network or do you only bid on proven placements you get from spy tools?

2. If you do whitelist (spy tool placements), how do you go about that? Revcontent does not have whitelist feature. It only allows you to bulk update bids. I tried to set the campaign bid to 0ish (minimum) and max bid only on the desired placements, but that did not work well. I only got traffic from a few placements, not all the desired placements, although I bid really high, $1, $1,20, and even $2, and I'd still don't get traffic from some of them. I am assuming that is because the platform does not consider just the placement bid, but probably others factors as well, such as campaign bid, and maybe ad spend, and general performance, etc. Any idea how this works?

3. If you go full network, how do you optimize? I feel like you need $5k to $10K to go full network! There is a lot of low quality traffic to filter! Even when I check on Spy tools, I notice that the successful campaigns get all of their traffic from just a few spots. Yesterday, I saw a campaign that gets all its traffic from a single spot!

4. How do you deal with bot traffic and click fraud. I am starting afresh and using Volumme this time, hoping their advanced tools would help me deal with that stuff. Honestly, I think that is the hardest part. Everything else is easy. So I would really appreciate a proper guide on this if anyone is feeling kind.

5. What Native Ads traffic sources are you working with? If you had to stick to one, which one would you pick?

Thanks in advance!

Regarding bots what I said today applies to all traffic sources:

Ask Me Anything - How to track bots

1701133024733.png
affiliatefix.com
https://www.affiliatefix.com › Publishers › Tracking

Dec 14, 2018 — Graybeard said: Newer Google headless bots using Selenium will request this file --> they are harder to detect because their user-agent name ...

Who's a boT? :D | Page 2​

1701133024773.png
affiliatefix.com
https://www.affiliatefix.com › whos-a-bot-d.165830 › pa...

Who's a boT? :D. Thread starter Graybeard; Start date Oct 22, 2020. Tags: bot filtering bots server codes · Prev · 1 · 2 · First Prev 2 of 2. Go to page. Go ...

Thank you very much @Graybeard! Voluume does check the user agent. I am going to try their anti fraud tools today or tomorrow. We will see how it goes.

There aren't many in-depth guides around this topic. Very few creators cover it, and most of them only cover surface-level stuff.

Anyways, thanks again. Have a great day!

Hey there, HilltopAds in on the line! :)
We completely understand your concern regrading the bot traffic and fraud clicks.
And our network is doing our best to solve this common problem.

How so?..
Well, we scan all traffic for bots, viruses, and malware with powerful in-house and third-party fraud filtering tools.
Of course, the number of conversions depends not only on the traffic source but also on the offer that you promote, and landing page.
So, the experienced advertisers can make a significant revenue with our platform.

HilltopAds is a full network where each advertiser can launch an ad campaign by using the most popular and effective ad formats, such as: Pops, MultiTag, Video, etc. Moreover, our users benefit from auto optimization tool that helps you to eliminate non-profitable traffic sources and increase your profits by adding them to a Black List.

Please share, have you had any experience with our platform yet?
Hope some of our users would join this thread and tell how they feel our network handling bot traffic

Welcome to Affiliatefix!!! :affiliatefix: :affiliatefix: :affiliatefix:

Maintain an open mind...\\"::"//

headcracked.jpg

MI
Back