The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I finally cracked the code with Native Ads

WBSS

So I have been doing ecommerce for 3 years now with ups and downs and lately I'm making 10k a month with my own store.

Last 2 months I started to take affiliate marketing seriously and started learning everything I should now

- Understanding tracking
- Ripping landing pages and making sure everything is clean with your links inside it
- Understanding how to catch bot traffic.
- Tested A LOT of offers.
- Making sure my landing pages are fast with CDN
- Learning how to set up AWS but I moved to Netlify
- And much more

Things I did wrong learning about affiliate marketing:

1. I started with Pop/Push

A lot of people said to start with Pop/Push traffic to learn with low payout offers, and I agree if you want to learn how tracking works and see if you are getting conversions, but after that you want to go immediately to a better traffic source or focus on higher payout offers if it is working for you.

Don't get me wrong I know those traffic sources work, but you have to filter a lot of fake/bot traffic and If you are a beginner this is advanced.

What I had to do is actually go straight to native ads, because the quality is better and you know where you are buying traffic from.

2. I wasted my time with running low payout offers

If you are doing this, I think you want to make real money and not $0,50 a lead or whatever.

With my own ecommerce brand I sell a product for $60 and make $40 net profit per sale, so that would make it easier to spend money on paid traffic.
Couple sales a day and I'm over $100 profit for the day.

You want to promote a higher payout offer to make a decent amount of money and some people will scare you away from doing that because you need to '' spend '' more but that is not true at all.

Just focus on one product and build the landing pages and split test, never do 1 landing page and 1 ad.

I know some guys running 20+ campaigns for the same product that has a lower payout offer, that is for me a complete waste of time. Focus just on 1 campaign with a higher payout offer and you will do much better.

I'm not hating on anyone that is doing this, but for me that never worked.

To make it work out you need:
1. Good offer (CC submit/CPS) $30+
2. Good landing page
3. High quality traffic source
4. Split testing landing pages

I just hit my $100 day with native Ads

Native.png
1e.png

I think transparency in ad placement locations is the real difference.
You may pay more per ad (or click) but your ads (or clicks) do not come from low quality placements.

If you are an ad network --the bids for the productive ad placements will increase.

When you are only seeing 'anonymized' site id codes you are buying lower quality RTB, often remnant traffic, the leftovers no one wanted.

I think transparency in ad placement locations is the real difference.
You may pay more per ad (or click) but your ads (or clicks) do not come from low quality placements.

If you are an ad network --the bids for the productive ad placements will increase.

When you are only seeing 'anonymized' site id codes you are buying lower quality RTB, often remnant traffic, the leftovers no one wanted.
Exactly, and the price difference in terms of cost per click on Native and Push traffic is not much, but the quality is very good on Native.

It's funny how genuine posts with no fake promotions get 0 attention but fake ones promoting some network blow up and get way more comments.
Thank you

It's funny how genuine posts with no fake promotions get 0 attention but fake ones promoting some network blow up and get way more comments.
Thank you
Yeah, I ignore those case studies made by the ad networks, it is only them promoting their network, no real value.

Hey WBSS! You have a great results! Congrats!
Your conclusions sounds really interesting, but i can't totaly agree with you about which type of traffic actually a good for a start. It is really depends on your budget. I am not sure what you can do with a budget lower than at least 5-10k$ with high payout offers and Native Ads.
To make it work out you need:
1. Good offer (CC submit/CPS) $30+
2. Good landing page
3. High quality traffic source
4. Split testing landing pages
I is totally true! It is really good when you have such an advantage at the start. But what if you don't have it? To find good offer you have to test a lot of shitty ones. To create a good landing page you have to do a lot of a/b tests and split tests. To find a high quality traffic source you need to spend a lot of money to create a blacklists or whitelist.
I believe this is the main point of guys who

banners
Back