The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

MGID Ads Approval

dudesherry

affiliate
It's been four days, and my ad is still under moderation. I reached out to support but received no response. I even messaged the manager, who assured me she would inform the moderation team, but my ad remains pending. Is there anyone here from MGID available to assist?

I reached out to my manager, and she assured me she would notify the moderation team. However, the ad is still under moderation. I searched on Google, and it's mentioned that the moderators work on weekends too.

Attachments

• MGID.PNG
    MGID.PNG
    12.5 KB · Views: 15
  • MGID 2.PNG
    MGID 2.PNG
    29.7 KB · Views: 16
I've just sent Daniella a message.

Sit tight. I'm sure either she or one of the MGID folks will be in touch.

Most of these businesses to not have full staffing on weekends. M-F 9am to 5pm (17:00) local time is very normal. Then on Monday for moderation and approval there is a shitload of weekend warrior work pending. Such is life when you are salaried.

It's been four days, and my ad is still under moderation. I reached out to support but received no response. I even messaged the manager, who assured me she would inform the moderation team, but my ad remains pending. Is there anyone here from MGID available to assist?
Hi there!

Thank you for reaching out. In order to assist you, could you please provide me with a number of campaigns you are talking about?

MI
Back