The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid
Certified

Leadbit

Awesome CPA Network
Certified Vendor
Affiliate Manager
Hello, folk! First of all I'd like to say that we had never done anything like this before and this is our first experience, so don't judge us so bad..

12_zpsomjxhur4.jpg

Here comes a review based on our publishers work and they shared it with us and now we are sharing it with you...
As you probably know, we have many publishers all around the world, who are conquering the affiliate market in Europe, CIS countries, Asia, etc. We talked to them about the sources they use and here is a short review for some traffic sources that can be useful for ya!

Good and well known Exoclick

- Our publishers from Russia and CIS really like it because it is translated on Russian and many other languages :)
- It's pretty easy to sign up, just follow the link — Signup - ExoClick
- Minimal deposit — $200
- Geography is wide, that's really awesome
- mostly for adult traffic

NB! really good for mobile offers

- support multiple languages :)
- Free and simple sign up
- Minimal deposit - 10 EUR
- Geography: Europe, Asia, Americas
- REALLY and really good for adult

NB! Optimal for desktop and mobile offers

- Quite simple and easy interface
- Simple and quick registration, not many details are required
- Minimal deposit $25.00 (PayPal) and 100$ (credit card)
- Geography: Americas, Europe (good for UK), a little bit Asia, Near East.
- Good for adult offers

NB! probably is one of the best teaser networks

- Juicyads has a really weird designs that reminds a website from mid 90s, but its really easy to use, so even non-English speakers can handle it.
- Registration is simple and easy as well.
- Wonderful geography: Americas, Europe, Russia, CIS, Asia, Near East, Africa.
- Minimal deposit 50$
- Just for adult offers

NB! - highly recommended for those who need mobile traffic

Advertising network by Russian famous Mail.Ru Group. If you promote games, dating websites, social network communities, groups, etc.. More than 15 types of targeting, high quality traffic verification, good analytics kits.

- Russian and English languages are available
- Forget about email; use your social network profile to sign up!
- Geography: Russia, CIS, Asia, Americas... Almost worldwide
- Min deposit - app. $40-50
- Also is good for health and weight loss offers

NB! Very often these guys have some special deals and offers

mgid_logo_512.png

Mgid

- The simplest interface I'd ever seen in my life. Even a small baby can handle it.
- Fast and simple registration.
- Geography: Europe, Asia, Americas, Africa, Near East.
- Minimal deposit - 50$
- Is really good for any type of offer.

NB! Also, have some special, bonuses, etc

- Good-looking interface (English only), quick and simple registration.
- Geography: Australia (say hello to kangaroos), Europe, Asia, Americas, Africa, Near East.
- Minimal deposit - first time $500, then $100
NB! Great for health, adult, diet offers. Great for everything!

- These guys also have a great design, simple interface, non-problem registration
- Geography: Americas, Australia, New Zealand, CIS countries, Russia, Europe, Canada
- Minimal deposit - 500$
- Traffic for all sections - Adult, health, games, mobile, etc

NB! Also have bonuses and specials. Don't miss it

- Only good things can be said about their interface and sign up process.
- Geography: Is REALLY good for US, Europe, Africa, Asia, LatAm, Near East, CIS and many small countries all around the world (that are not available in other sources and networks)
- Minima deposit - 5$
- Traffic for every type of offers (adult, health, games, mobile, etc).

NB! Good one for mobile and desktop offers.

Hope you like it, and it will be useful for you.

You can find more good traffic sources in our section "Sources"

Have fun :)

P.S. tell us more about sources do you use!

Last edited:
mh...since when sitescout allow adult traffic??? o_O

...since today??

ps: invested 1000$(2 got conversions) in sitescout recently and i think too many people jumped in by now, up to you, if you want give it a shot...

just my 2 cents :D

mh...since when sitescout allow adult traffic??? o_O

...since today??

ps: invested 1000$(2 got conversions) in sitescout recently and i think too many people jumped in by now, up to you, if you want give it a shot...

just my 2 cents :D
Hi Jonathan! Thanks for your 2 cents) I promise I'll check it again)

- Only good things can be said about their interface and sign up process.
- Geography: Is REALLY good for US, Europe, Africa, Asia, LatAm, Near East, CIS and many small countries all around the world (that are not available in other sources and networks)
- Minima deposit - 5$
- Traffic for every type of offers (adult, health, games, mobile, etc).

I'm interested in learning more about this one. It only needs $5 deposit and can get traffic for every type of offers. I visited the website but they didn't quite explain the method they use to generate traffic? How does PopMyAds work?

@Leadbit

Looks like if you have a website you can actually make money by advertising PopMyAds through your website. Is that right?

I do have a website. It's a landing page. What I want is to drive traffic to my landing page website so I can get email opt in. How does PopMyAds help with getting quality traffic to my landing page website? I didn't find any related tutorial about that on YouTube?

@Leadbit

Looks like if you have a website you can actually make money by advertising PopMyAds through your website. Is that right?

I do have a website. It's a landing page. What I want is to drive traffic to my landing page website so I can get email opt in. How does PopMyAds help with getting quality traffic to my landing page website? I didn't find any related tutorial about that on YouTube?
We have CPA network and we have a lot or landing and relanding pages. So, webmasters that work with us, usually use these sources from the article.
What do you wanna get? More email subscriptions?

We have CPA network and we have a lot or landing and relanding pages. So, webmasters that work with us, usually use these sources from the article.

Yes I want to get more email subscriptions. To build up a big list of my own. Is there any good way to send traffic to my landing page?

Yes I want to get more email subscriptions. To build up a big list of my own. Is there any good way to send traffic to my landing page?
did you try Hello Bar?
I dont think that all these sources from the article can be usefull for you. They are probably will be better for CPA

hi leadbit !!I want to register with you >publisher
its my skype > jandabord

banners
Back