The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Article spinner

I dont think article spinning works - the article companies that let you use those "meaningless" spun articles arent worth that much on google

I find it almost funny. The ones that are trying to outrank the pro's think that they can do it with a cheap shortcut like spinning.

There have been several "authority level" people on this forum state that spinning is absolutely no good. Matt says the same, all of the top SEO resources state it also, and yet every other post in the thread is telling someone which spinner is best. Stop the insanity, there is no best spinner, only a best ripoff!

There is no easy way to riches, there is no magical potion, no magic article, no magic link and there is surly no shortcut. Shortcuts means you have to start from scratch sooner or later.

It is a poor mentality to keep doing the wrong things and expecting good results.

Look people, to make this as simple as possible, wealth is thoughts, not things, and you will never get "wealth" until you develop a wealthy mindset.

You take everything away from the wealthy and sit them on the side of the street with nothing and they will have it all back in 5 years. Why? Because they think differently about money that 99% of the population.

Affiliate marketing is about the money period. If if were not true, there would be no spinners, no page spawners, no other "tricks".

I watched Donald Trump make this very clear once. He asked why someone would sell a car that was not clean. If you sell a dirty car for 2 k , you should have spent two hours cleaning the car before selling and make 4 k on the same car.

His principle may sound foolish, but two hours of additional work can bring an extra 2 k for the same car. That is 1 k per hour, now where else can you make an extra 1 k per man hour? Everywhere if you have a wealthy mindset.

Learn to wash your cars people, and your troubles making money will go away.

A "Poor" person stays focused on the problem and why they can't do it right, and the wealthy stays focused on how to overcome the problem the right way with simple, but profitable solutions. What are you focused on?

I used The Best Spinner too. But I started to outsource article work on ODesk because article is just taking so much time. Plus, I feel like Google is giving less and less credit to articles. Just my two cents.

Well, it looks like the penguin loves scrambled (spun) words for breakfast, and if your site is tied to it, your site is breakfast for this well dressed bird.

Know how to keep dangerous wild animals away? Stop feeding it with food it likes.

Like the more experienced people have stated here and across the web, stop feeding the birds.

We all warned this was coming, and now that Google has "Machine learning" there is surely more to come.

I'm been spinning articles for years and I've found that the best way to do it is manually.

One thing that you really need to do is avoid any of the automatic spinning software's because all they're going to do is end up producing horribly written articles for you.

The Best Spinner is great as long as you realize that you should not use the automatic spinning feature that they have and choose your own synonyms.

Well, I wish you luck but I think you're fighting a losing battle. In my opinion, that ship has sailed and it's just going to continue getting farther and farther away from shore.

Have you tried ezarticlelink.com they provide a free spinner better than any paid spinner
would anyone know what is a good artical spinner (free or a paid):)

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

Short cuts do work Sir.
I find it almost funny. The ones that are trying to outrank the pro's think that they can do it with a cheap shortcut like spinning.

There have been several "authority level" people on this forum state that spinning is absolutely no good. Matt says the same, all of the top SEO resources state it also, and yet every other post in the thread is telling someone which spinner is best. Stop the insanity, there is no best spinner, only a best ripoff!

There is no easy way to riches, there is no magical potion, no magic article, no magic link and there is surly no shortcut. Shortcuts means you have to start from scratch sooner or later.

It is a poor mentality to keep doing the wrong things and expecting good results.

Look people, to make this as simple as possible, wealth is thoughts, not things, and you will never get "wealth" until you develop a wealthy mindset.

You take everything away from the wealthy and sit them on the side of the street with nothing and they will have it all back in 5 years. Why? Because they think differently about money that 99% of the population.

Affiliate marketing is about the money period. If if were not true, there would be no spinners, no page spawners, no other "tricks".

I watched Donald Trump make this very clear once. He asked why someone would sell a car that was not clean. If you sell a dirty car for 2 k , you should have spent two hours cleaning the car before selling and make 4 k on the same car.

His principle may sound foolish, but two hours of additional work can bring an extra 2 k for the same car. That is 1 k per hour, now where else can you make an extra 1 k per man hour? Everywhere if you have a wealthy mindset.

Learn to wash your cars people, and your troubles making money will go away.

A "Poor" person stays focused on the problem and why they can't do it right, and the wealthy stays focused on how to overcome the problem the right way with simple, but profitable solutions. What are you focused on?

You may want to check some of the post i made with the revenues of several sites and see if you still feel like your shortcuts work.

Here is one thread http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...iate-forum/16898-great-reason-study-work.html

There is a link in the update to this image. This is just 1 site! http://www.flickr.com/photos/32286688@N04/6850485429/in/photostream/lightbox/

Here is the owner of Gawker Media, (lifehacker, Gizmodo, Jezebel and so forth) who also does not take shortcuts. http://www.therichest.org/celebnetworth/celeb/internet/nick-denton-net-worth/

If you can show me revenues even close to that then i will openly admit they work! Until then, no way!

In fact, If you can produce proof of just 10% of either, then i will buy your story!

You can continue to make a little living, or you can do it the right way. I have been rich, and poor, rich is better, what's your choice?

It is not a debate, it is a decision.

I had The Best Spinner on my PC and it worked really well. That was a couple years ago and I know there have been improvements since but haven't used it personally in quite awhile.

I have a Mac now or I would likely still use it.

Darren

Quality, quality, quality...its the only way forward. Spinning is not going to last, so start writing things people actually want to read.

jcorkern Very appropriate comments in post 22 - thanks.

Not used best spinner but have seen ezarticlelink and contentprofessor. These require effort on your part to define the synonyms to generate an ok article but even then u have to review the content. The auto gen is just giberish not worth your time.

Given the time involved, best to write your own article or outsource.

I don't use them. In the past I used them in a couple of occasions and my articles were denied. They closed my account for using a spinners. I know that articles generate traffic if you have enough in article directories, but I think it's way better to write them exclusively for certain directories without spinning them. You might get away with certain directories, and generate enough traffic, but in my opinion that's not a solid long term source of traffic.

Dave

Yes, original content is authentic. And, that's a big deal nowadays. Using apps and spinning previous information reeks of "garbage in, garbage out" content creation. Re-writing/edits are a better way to go. The time spent to spin could be spent on educating yourself and your target audience in areas you might not have thought to go.

My analogy is cheating in school. Some students have strategies and elaborate plans in place, in which they may have employed this same energy into bettering themselves by actually learning. Seems like a no-brainer...but, time is always pushing us to automate everything.

Go Organic!

Spinners are a waste of time and money!

Algo's know how to identify the spun content.

No content that is spun is worth bothering with.

Either learn to write, or pay someone to do it for you and make sure to compare their work with CopyScape, and the SE's!

If you would like to spin your content, we prefer you write it even its broken English or Grammar at least still make sense compare to those spinner pattern will be detected by Google and sometimes DOES NOT make sense

SpinnerChief, one-time payment + API access.
All spinners need user interactions, but the software they provide makes it easy for you to do.

.od ot uoy rof ysae ti sekam edivorp yeht erawtfos eht tub ,snoitcaretni resu deen srennips llA.ssecca IPA + tnemyap emit-eno ,feihCrennipS
really :D

I haven't seen a spinner used on a wide scale since circa 2009. Even then they spewed out garbage. The effort necessary to input words that produces an end result that's readable is more than required to just write the damn thing in the first place. Or, at least, they used to be. If there are any new types, I don't know about them.

If you want a good spinner, hire a good writer. :D They'll rewrite one article as many times as possible.

.od ot uoy rof ysae ti sekam edivorp yeht erawtfos eht tub ,snoitcaretni resu deen srennips llA.ssecca IPA + tnemyap emit-eno ,feihCrennipS

edoc eht dekcarc dna rorrim a ot pu siht dleh I :D

MI
Back