The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

A Free tool to consider when curating articles...

DanoPano

affiliate
Hello to all Members of this great site!

What an awesome team we have working to bring us the best of the best! Thank you Linda Buquet and team! ;)

I found something I would like to share with you, then, you can determine for yourself if you wish to take advantage of this free online tool. I think you will all appreciate this as a bonus to what you already have in your tool chest, but you would be the best judge of that.

We all know that in curating, authority content/site, is a paramount consideration. Right? So how should we go about valuating an article and the site you found it at? If you curate just any ole article from any ole site, you are setting yourself up for disappointment.

Site selection and article content selection is key to Google love for your site. If you have done your homework, you will have noted that many of the articles which come to you from feeds are newer articles (at least that is what I have been using for the most part) and therefore, it would stand to reason that the article may not even be ranked or will have a very low Google score for ranking simply due to the fact that it is a newly published article.

That alone would not be a justifiable reason to discard the article. The article may have excellent content and the site it is found on might just have a high authority ranking in spite of the url/page it is on having a low page rank. (This tool works well with older articles too...but I think you will want to go with current material in as much as possible for your sites.)

I came upon a tool that I have been using for a while now and I like the fact it is a good way to select authority sites and content. Please read on...

It's FREE!:D

Before I decided to use it I first tried it out on articles I found on both Drudge's and Huffington Post's websites - used them (curated articles) as the norm for this tool to see what an authority article would look like on the tool. It was consistent, so now I had a benchmark.

Then I picked several articles I found from my feeds, entered them in the tool and found a significant difference in the ratings between my articles coming from my feeds and the articles I found and tested from both Huffington Post and & Drudge.

After having done this procedure, I now know what an acceptable authority article would look like on the tool. Try it out yourself and see if you don't agree. Also, if you have any tips or comments either way good or not so good, please share them with me.

The tool works wonderful in finding authority articles when referenced against both Drudge and Huffington Post. You only have to test the tool against Huffington Post and Drudge for the purpose of setting a reference or benchmark in you mind as to what an authority site looks like as measured with the tool.

Once you have done that, you never have to repeat it since you now have a benchmark set. Just enter the url for the article you select in the tool and run it to compare it with your benchmark.

Here is the tool: "Site Authority Checker: Improve Your Search Rankings Today"

Hope that helps! :)
Ciao!
-Dan

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back