The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Article spinner

I hear good things about "The Best Spinner" which is a $77 per year product. I have not used it because it is not supported by MAC. I've also tried the "Content Professor" which has a free version, but there is a lot of manual editing that you have to do after each spin or the content is kind of garbled. I am generally not impressed with the quality of the content from spinners, but would love some other feedback. Great concept, but results are disappointing IMO.

I tried a free spinner and wasn't very happy with the results. I didn't see a whole lot of difference between the original vs. the spun versions. Personally I like tweeking my own articles and putting my own spin on each one.

I kind of agree. Setting up the spinning function and selecting synonyms is a very tedious and time consuming process. And then when you're done spinning you need to go back review and edit each revision to ensure that they're okay. I'm pretty new to all of this, but decided that for the questionable results that you get, it's just better to rewrite articles yourself.

I don't link spinning articles. tried it a few times and the articles were , well lets just not the best.
Much better results if you re-write them.

The Best Spinner is probably the way to go. However, I would suggest taking the time to write as many unique articles as possible before getting into spinners. Yes, they can generate 1000's of semi-unique versions of the article, but are they readable? You'll want to submit your best work to the top directories (i.e. goarticles, ezinearticles). Your spun articles can go to the second tier directories.

You should definitely write your article manually, if you want it to rank high/get you good traffic etc. Why spend little effort to get little results? Do things the right way and you will get the results you desire. Don't take shortcuts in IM.

Humans will not read "spun" content.

And Google will do their best not to index or rank it. That's part of the point of Panda, to get rid of all this garbage.

Face it folks, that boat has sailed. Spinning articles and submitting them to dozens of article directories is not going to help you any more. Any links from those articles are worthless.

i personally use the article spinner that you get with article demon, even though i don't like article demon itself, but its a one time buy and i already payed for it so whatever..

If you want to make most out of article spinning, I recommend The Best Spinner.

It allows you to create three level nested spin syntax for your article, so that the articles are super unique.

the original thread person has not been back for a while?

Spinners? Good if you have a reasonable number of articles that you need for something like a link wheel or similar. Yes you have to proof read, but probably better than creating hundreds of original articles per day or paying someone else to do it. You have to proof read everything you submit anywhere anyway. Good luck

I get much more satisfaction from writing original articles. It is a pity a lot of ezine sites only let you write about subjects connected to your website. I have so much to talk about apart from pet accessories!

And Google will do their best not to index or rank it. That's part of the point of Panda, to get rid of all this garbage.

Face it folks, that boat has sailed. Spinning articles and submitting them to dozens of article directories is not going to help you any more. Any links from those articles are worthless.

Amen minstrel.

The best spinner? It's NO spinner. ;)

MI
Back