The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Free article submission tool that lets you add directories?

satrap65

affiliate
Does any one know of any free article submitter that lest you add your own custom directoires beside the ArticleSubmissionHelper?

I have ASH and u\its great, but I tried adding some new ones, it adds it, but when it comes to automation(semi automation) it doesn't work, meaning I have to manually login and copy past content.

I would appreciate any help. Thanks.

Yeah article submission helper is actually the best submission tool I have ever used and its free. I have used paid ones and non of them were as good as ASH. I still use it, but I am having some trouble with custom directories. I have contacted the creator to see if he could somehow fix the problem.

I will have to try ASH. The few that I have tried were really poor. The list of directories that it came with, half of them were no good. And of the articles submitted none of them have even been indexed by google in months.

I would just suggest getting Article Marketing Robot. It's not free, but it gets the job done right. You need to remember your time is valuable. If you're wasting time trying to make a free program work the way you want, you're losing money. Just do a google search and you should find some discount coupons for AMR.

I prefer article submission manually. It is always a better idea because the user can view and take care and also report as they can log onto the sites and manually see the reports about acceptance of the letters.

MI
Back