The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Anyone using "Article Marketing Robot"?

Stuminator

I've been hearing about the backlink tool called Article Marketing Robot and have a few questions: Is anyone using it? How can spun content make it through such article directories as Ezine Articles and Article Base? AMR uses a "spin on submit" concept. How can you trust a spun article to be readable, if its blindly being sent without any proofreading involved? I've not mastered the art of spinning, but am generally not impressed with the results. Any comments would be appreciated?

I use article marketing robot, and I love it. You won't get any articles submitted successfully to ezinearticles with it though. But you will get submitted to other high pr article directories that can and will send you a little traffic...but that's not really the goal of it.

If you don't like spinning articles... don't spin the articles you submit. You'll still get your links out there and you'll still get backlinks. I've tested spinning vs not spinning the articles, and there's not enough difference to justify the hour or more that I spend on spinning an article to get it right.

I'd rather write and submit 2-3 other articles than spin 1.

If you want to make article marketing robot reach it's full potential, you should also pick up a copy of backlink energizer. After you submit an article with AMR, get a report and send the links through backlink energizer... it makes a big difference.

Using this program. The effect is, but not great. The base is very big, but too much garbage. Need to get used to the program and learn how to work with it :)

Article Marketing Robot is one of my favorite tools for backlinks.

You can choose to spin or not spin your content. If you opt to spin, you can use a spinner and run through some variations to make sure it is readable before you submit the article.

You have to realize that when you make a submission, you may submit to all of the directories but only a fraction will end up getting published. This fraction can still give you some beautiful backlinks.

I am on page one for very competitive terms and this is one of the tools I use.

banners
Back