The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Are There Truely 1-click Offers?

I'd wanted to ask this, if there are truely 1-click-to-conversion offers?
I have tried many of these offers in some networks before, and its not what its advertize that often happens.

If its 1-click it ought to be and not any other way round.
Anyone has this experience?

I am sure there is one click offers.
but they are only working with carrier traffic.

many thanks,
but can you please explain this statement "...but they are only working with carrier traffic."
I will appreciate
Just means that the offers only accept traffic from certain mobile carriers.
For example offer "A" only accepts German traffic from t-mobile.
It's carrier specific.

It's carrier specific.

How would this 1 click offers convert though? Are you able to promote this in adwords?

How would this 1 click offers convert though? Are you able to promote this in adwords?
Most of them are adult offers. Whenever the visitor clicks on a certain button (such as Subscribe) they get charged though their phone bill and you get a conversion. That's also why those offers are mobile carrier specific. No, you cannot promote those on Google Adwords.

iu

See the (R) than means registered trademark ...
It also has nothing to do with mobile carriers.

However, in CPA the term is misused
sms payment with certain carriers that allow it might apply too. We used it for camtime purchases. sms for 10 min credit into your cam site account. Again, charged against your phone bill.

It's carrier specific.

Yes, i know this, but my point is sometimes an offer is advertised as a 1click and the conversion process/flow is not.
That is where my question is.
Being carrier or country specific isnt the issue here.

Most of them are adult offers. Whenever the visitor clicks on a certain button (such as Subscribe) they get charged though their phone bill and you get a conversion. That's also why those offers are mobile carrier specific. No, you cannot promote those on Google Adwords.

Yes, it cant be promoted via Adwords.

iu

See the (R) than means registered trademark ...
It also has nothing to do with mobile carriers.

However, in CPA the term is misused
sms payment with certain carriers that allow it might apply too. We used it for camtime purchases. sms for 10 min credit into your cam site account. Again, charged against your phone bill.

Seems to be seeing your own 1 click conversion for the first time. i know about the cpa stuffs.
Care to share please?

That image is from an Amazon shopping cart -- been that way for years (3?) now.
88369283 5884300 1-CLICK TSDR LIVE

just registered 15, October 2019 as a trademark -- You would have to know the history of the patent troll and the lawsuits over various linking methods that people got IP Patents for in the past. Anyway, I was pointing out the common misuse of terminology in the whole CPA affiliate program business, generally.

In the real world of ecommerce one click can refer to a few things -- one of which is an instant purchase without seeing the review page in you cart for the purchase. I think that is generally a bad idea as that review step allows you to make changes, additions or deletions, select stored payment options or ship to another address availability. This also centers around PCI-DSS storage of your credit card(2) details. You have to have some previously stored transaction method.

That is where is carrier billing comes in -- you have a pre-stored payment method -- the carrier's ability to invoice.

I'd wanted to ask this, if there are truely 1-click-to-conversion offers?
I have tried many of these offers in some networks before, and its not what its advertize that often happens.

If its 1-click it ought to be and not any other way round.
Anyone has this experience?

Ask your advertiser or network for the screenshots of the flow, then you can use some sim test tools (it`s not 100% guarantee that it will show the exact flow, but chances are high) or at the end of the day, get you some real sim 3G card to check the flow personally.

Again, click flow offers work only on 3G/4G or what ever, on wifi it will be displayed as pin submit or not displayed at all (if offer don`t support wifi).

See the (R) than means registered trademark

Yes, the trademark exists, but the patent Amazon held expired in September of 2017. That's when once click technology hit the ground running with other companies.

It's a similar story with the original "Buy Now" button that PayPal had exclusivity with all those years ago (shit!, I'm getting old!).

That image is from an Amazon shopping cart -- been that way for years (3?) now.
88369283 5884300 1-CLICK TSDR LIVE

just registered 15, October 2019 as a trademark -- You would have to know the history of the patent troll and the lawsuits over various linking methods that people got IP Patents for in the past. Anyway, I was pointing out the common misuse of terminology in the whole CPA affiliate program business, generally.

In the real world of ecommerce one click can refer to a few things -- one of which is an instant purchase without seeing the review page in you cart for the purchase. I think that is generally a bad idea as that review step allows you to make changes, additions or deletions, select stored payment options or ship to another address availability. This also centers around PCI-DSS storage of your credit card(2) details. You have to have some previously stored transaction method.

That is where is carrier billing comes in -- you have a pre-stored payment method -- the carrier's ability to invoice.

Yea, i got this point.
thanks.

Ask your advertiser or network for the screenshots of the flow, then you can use some sim test tools (it`s not 100% guarantee that it will show the exact flow, but chances are high) or at the end of the day, get you some real sim 3G card to check the flow personally.

Again, click flow offers work only on 3G/4G or what ever, on wifi it will be displayed as pin submit or not displayed at all (if offer don`t support wifi).

Many thanks for this idea.
I think it does make sense tbh.

BIN pricing ;)
One click means pre-approved payment source as far as I am concerned.
PCI-DSS, carrier billing -- when you have to fill out a payment form's details --it's no longer one click.
PayPal requires a log in usually -- at one time ebay was an exception (still is? there were some 'partnership changes' with ebay ad paypal).

That's hard time now for 1-click offers, in most tier 1 countries it's totally prohibited, so it is wise to choose something different for the start

MI
Back