The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Any advice?

ScottM

affiliate
Hello,
I am a newbie here. I have been working on affiliate marketing for a few years now but have not been getting any results whatsoever. I have followed several courses yet still nothing.

Here is what I do. I find an offer on Clickbank to promote (have tried several including weight loss, manifestations, dog training, singing tips, sheds, mmo).

I then create a Facebook ad (using several adsets for testing).

I then direct the traffic to my landing page where I collect their email address and send follow-ups. I immediately send them to the offer page after they enter their email.

This seems to be the standard setup that all the gurus teach and yet I still have not had any success at all.

Any ideas of what I am doing wrong? Help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Scott

They like your ad but the merchandise is disappointing.
The product needs to deliver -- apparently it doesn't.
I am assuming you have a reasonable sample 500-1500 responses? (<To the ads.)

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

To be continued in another forum besides 'Introductions' pls

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

What tracker are you using and what is it telling you?

When doing nutra on your FB ads, are you cloaking?

How are you targeting your market?

Are you using a VPS or better?

Do you offer an option to proceed without collecting email? If not, you should split test this.

What's the gravity on the offers you chose on CB?

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

What tracker are you using and what is it telling you?

When doing nutra on your FB ads, are you cloaking?

How are you targeting your market?

Are you using a VPS or better?

Do you offer an option to proceed without collecting email? If not, you should split test this.

What's the gravity on the offers you chose on CB?

Hi TJ,
Here is the answers to your questions:
1. On facebook I originally didn't use a tracker - but for my last campaign I used ClickMajick - the last campaign I sent 700+ people to the lander, and 268 entered their email address and were sent to the offer sales page.
2. I haven't done nutra, the last 2 offers I promoted were Superior Singing (clickbank), and My Shed Plans (clickbank), they both have a good gravity - 33 on the first one and 67 on the shed plans.
3. Not sure what you mean by a VPS - my lander is hosted by Leadpages.
4. I have tried offers with and without email optin - no success either way
Thanks,
Scott

1. On facebook I originally didn't use a tracker - but for my last campaign I used ClickMajick - the last campaign I sent 700+ people to the lander, and 268 entered their email address and were sent to the offer sales page.

Your tracker should be providing a lot more data than that!

2. I haven't done nutra,

You had stated
I find an offer on Clickbank to promote (have tried several including weight loss,

Much of the weight loss is nutra, thought perhaps that's what you meant.

they both have a good gravity - 33 on the first one and 67 on the shed plans.

These have decent gravity and are good for new and intermediate promoters. However, you should check the activation date. If it is an older activation date, then it is likely those promoting them have been the primary promoters for some time. This means you definitely need to spy on these competitors to mimic their promotions.

3. Not sure what you mean by a VPS - my lander is hosted by Leadpages.

VPS: Virtual Private Server

4. I have tried offers with and without email optin - no success either way

Well, perhaps no success with conversion, but certainly you succeeded at acquiring 268 email addresses for your list. I hope you are collecting a first name with those email addresses.

What you didn't answer, and is very important, is how and what you are targeting.

Also, it may be that your landing page is not in line with a smooth transition to the conversion page.
1. How did you decide on the structure of the landing page?
2. Have you done any competitive intelligence to see what landing pages are working at the moment?
3. Get busy with targeting!
4. Make sure you are split testing.
5. You have to spy on the competition to see what's working.

MI
Back