The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Founder of SaaS with 3M clients. Need advice.

AndrewZeivald

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Service Manager
Taplink
Taplink Affiliate program [40% lifetime commission]
Hi AffiliateFix! Thanks for what you do! :)

I'm Andrew, one of the creators of Taplink.
Taplink is a "link in bio" tool that helps to create a high-converting landing page for social media in 15 minutes. It's like Linktree on steroids haha.

We have been working for about 2 years now. We have reached a figure of over 3,000,000 clients, which mostly came from paid advertising and word of mouth.

But I am still struggling with finding affiliates. Every month I get about 15 applications from affiliates on our website
I accept absolutely everyone and offer a 40% commission. But the problem is that out of those 15 only 1 is effective, and sometimes no one. By effective, I mean at least 5 clients brought in.

We have cool guys who steadily bring in 200-300 clients every month, but there are only 9 of them. I think 9 good affiliates in 2 years of work are a very bad indicator.

The channels I tried:

1. FB Groups. I tried posting our affiliate program there, but since they write thousands of posts there daily, my post just drowned. I ended up not finding anyone.
2. JVzoo, Clickbank. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seemed that this is not the best place to promote SaaS products. I ran through their marketplace and saw only various courses, training, weight-loss diets, etc.
3. Search among loyal customers. It worked best. I found many people willing to promote our product, but since they were not professional Affiliate marketers, they didn't have significant results.

Questions: Where should I look for Affiliates? Are there any tips and suggestions for my affiliate program? If you think my affiliate program is terrible, feel free to tell me so :D

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

We have reached a figure of over 3,000,000 clients

Have you offered existing clients an inviting referral bonus?

struggling with finding affiliates.

The recruitment of affiliates is a skill. You have to go where they are and provide them with all the information on the affiliate program you have, and then you have to groom them by helping them. This is the formula we see work over all of the years we've been here.

out of those 15 only 1 is effective

This is true of all salespeople of every nature! It's the 80/20 rule. Not that the number is absolute, but it renders the thought.

Where should I look for Affiliates?

Anywhere and everywhere affiliates hang out. Forums like AffiliateFix! You have to socialize with them. they like to be recruited and groomed and you must help them with product knowledge and help them with having a true understanding of the features and benefits so they can be effective at promoting the brand and product.

Do you provide a good affiliate portal?

Do you provide a wide variety of banners?

Do you help current affiliates with creating their own creatives?

Last edited:
banners
Back