The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

IN DIRE NEED OF ADVICE

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

1. What type/niche CPA offer will you drive that adult traffic to?
  2. What are your GEO and language targets? Where will you be trying to convert that offer?
Have you lined that up yet?

I need help from a compassionate individual. That is willing to help me turn my Traffic Junky Account into money at least monthly. who can help me???

What does a compassionate person have to do with your business needs?

What is your plan?
What tools have you invested in?
Have you done any marketing yet?
What's your daily, weekly, and monthly budget?

Describe your overall plan:

Describe your conversion 'funnel'?
a.) ad-> direct to offer; or,
b.) ad-> your landing page -> offer​
How to you plan to track it?
Have you set up a commercial tracker?
Have you 2 or 3 different versions of your ad image ready? or,
Are you planning to use popunders?

read some of the posts in
that have to do with dating --see where others have succeeded and failed

What does a compassionate person have to do with your business needs?

What is your plan?
What tools have you invested in?
Have you done any marketing yet?
What's your daily, weekly, and monthly budget?
My apologies for my misunderstanding for a compassionate person. The reason why it was expressed that way was because I was hoping that you could help me use the thousand dollars that I have in a Traffic Junky right now. I have a story for you well in short I convinced my family to invest in my Idea of adult affiliate marketing and they did that's why I need to do something quick to show that I'm making the right decision to make money online doing adult affiliate marketing.

What is your plan? Well honestly I don't know where to start.

What tools have you invested in? I have a thousand dollars in a Traffic junky now.

Have you done any marketing yet? NO

What's your daily, weekly, and monthly budget? can you guide me how to do this right?

Please let me know Mahalo for your time and consideration in this matter.

Well honestly I don't know where to start.

Well, one thing is to NOT ask for help with your marketing in other peoples threads where we are discussing their needs.

Where to start? That is what you should have stated in your first thread. Stop telling everyone your story. Your story doesn't matter. We aren't saying it isn't important to you and your family, it just doesn't matter when it comes to learning a business and starting a business. You are here to learn, so behave as a student.

What tools have you invested in? I have a thousand dollars in a Traffic junky now.

TrafficJunky is a traffic source. It is not a tool.
Tools you need:
  1. Tracker
  2. VPS
  3. Intelligence Platform Subscription
  4. A source (like Fiverr, etc.) to create your creatives and landers.
  5. Join two affiliate networks.
  6. Set a daily, weekly, monthly budget for every expense (you need at least three months expense set aside).
  7. Create a schedule for learning and another for working (taking action).
  8. Be in this community every day reading and studying past threads and posts on the subjects you need to build your skills around. Create new threads with your questions, tracker questions, server questions, traffic questions, etc.
Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

I respect what you do brother and if you can understand I am like so lost. If you get frustrated and stop then sorry for saying the wrong question it's because I don't know nothing I got suckered by a guru and here the hell I am desperate for another source of income please help me

I am desperate for another source of income

That is someone not demonstrating the dedication to starting a new affiliate marketing business. That just sounds like someone looking for easy money and a quick buck.

I gave you clear instructions above that you obviously have not employed.

READ THIS POST!!!

If you follow those guidelines then the 127,000 members here can help you. You have to start helping yourself and that starts with getting an education! You have to have the knowledge of all the working parts. This means learning about and selecting niches, learning about and employing angles, hooks, and triggers. learning where to get your ad creatives and landers made. How to use and read your tracker as well ass acting on the information it provides.

This is a data business. This means and requires developing data, reading the data, and taking action on that data.

Last edited:
What are the benefits of using a tracker for affiliate marketing?

See attached AI presentation.

All the ones in the Resources work. Check for comparability with the networks that you will be using.

When you combine networks in a process that is not all internal to your server(s), you need to establish communication between the remote servers. In your case TrafficJunky and your servers and/or the offers landing page.

Some of the recommended compatible trackers are represented here.

Attachments

• AI-trackers-for-affiliates-DOS.txt
    2.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
I got suckered by a guru and here

When you say "here", are you claiming that it is someone on AffiliateFix? That is what your statement implies, that is what readers see in your statement. I want you to tell us exactly who here on AffiliateFix "suckered" you! It is time for the truth!

When you say "here", are you claiming that it is someone on AffiliateFix?
IIRC --James said it was YouTube ... and now he is here seeking someone to make it work.

Affiliate marketing is not a turn-key business by any stretch of the imagination.

You got your family to back you with advertising money is what you claim ... OK, do you have a firm offer, possibly more than one offer, in the dating niche, to offer a SOI/DOI/rev share% with the ads? Sounds to me like you are blowing smoke so far.

Start there and stop screaming for help in all caps. Start to develop a plan and do that rationally --not in a panic. Scared money always loses.

What is your plan for the first $200 of the ads that you have paid for. Start on that.

banners
Back