The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking Help Any Global Affiliates with Publishers in South Africa and Africa?

IanPostman

affiliate
Hello All

I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out on behalf of Airalo, and we're currently exploring potential partnerships with affiliate networks that have publishers and inventory in South Africa and the broader African region.

We're interested in expanding our global reach and providing our users with even more convenient access to mobile data connectivity. To achieve this, we're keen to collaborate with affiliates who can help us tap into the South African and African markets.

If your affiliate network has publishers and inventory in South Africa or Africa, we'd love to discuss the possibility of working together. We believe that aligning our goals and resources can lead to a mutually beneficial partnership.

Best Regards,
Ian Postman
Head of Partnerships: South Africa

Your title:

Any Global Affiliates with Publishers in South Africa and Africa?​

and your post:
if your affiliate network has publishers and inventory in South Africa or Africa, we'd love to discuss the possibility of working together. We believe that aligning our goals and resources can lead to a mutually beneficial partnership.

Are inclusive or contradictory?
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

• If you are seeking to contract with affiliate networks (entities with many individual (persons) affiliates) --I think that is qualified B2B --no registration needed. Sophisticated individuals associating.
  • If you are soliciting individual publishers to associate with your affiliate program --That will require registration as a resource here.
You're invited to register your business as a resource -- that is a no cost option

Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.

Ideally looking to contract with Affiliate Networks as a 1st prize but individual publishers also fine
  • If you are seeking to contract with affiliate networks (entities with many individual (persons) affiliates) --I think that is qualified B2B --no registration needed. Sophisticated individuals associating.
  • If you are soliciting individual publishers to associate with your affiliate program --That will require registration as a resource here.
Is this unclear ?
If you are soliciting individual publishers to associate with your affiliate program --That will require registration as a resource here.

Both register then.

Hello All

I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out on behalf of Airalo, and we're currently exploring potential partnerships with affiliate networks that have publishers and inventory in South Africa and the broader African region.

We're interested in expanding our global reach and providing our users with even more convenient access to mobile data connectivity. To achieve this, we're keen to collaborate with affiliates who can help us tap into the South African and African markets.

If your affiliate network has publishers and inventory in South Africa or Africa, we'd love to discuss the possibility of working together. We believe that aligning our goals and resources can lead to a mutually beneficial partnership.

Best Regards,
Ian Postman
Head of Partnerships: South Africa
not sure to be honest i would contact clickbank or digi24 store

Hello All

Welcome to AffiliateFix

we're currently exploring potential partnerships with affiliate networks that have publishers and inventory in South Africa and the broader African region.

Have you prospected the networks? Most all of them, especially the bigger ones, have pubs and offers all over the world. Prospecting requires "first contact". Our resources are full of networks that are likely to have what you seek.

we're keen to collaborate with affiliates who can help us tap into the South African and African markets.

Do you have an offer, or set of offers, and an affiliate portal for affiliates?

Before you can recruit pubs here on AffiliateFix you'll need to register your affiliate program in our resources area. Instructions attached.

If your affiliate network has publishers

We are not an affiliate network here. However, this is a place where industry vendors, affiliates (pubs)and advertisers come to meet and share experiences and resources with one another.

Parts of Africa are strong reliable markets and I am certain there are an abundance of great companies in our resources you can connect with and forge relationships with.

Attachments

• Vendor Requirements v10.pdf
    223.5 KB · Views: 6
banners
Back