The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Amazon Affiliate Start Up Results

Paid vs Free traffic , and what sources and methods do you have post below?

• Paid

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Free

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

CashflowChase

affiliate
So I'm brand new In college at the moment . I was checking my amazon clicks today. I usually don't get super hyped because I'm just starting so I have a lot to learn. Before anyone gets on me about I considered success for a beginner I feel like this is a step.

I usually get like 0-1 click. Since I've been learning free traffic methods I had a big day of 4 clicks. Then when I started ranking a little bit I'm still not there but at least google recognizes my domain for a long time I was trying to just see my domain in the google search engine when I typed it in. Also I notice it shows my forums I posted on I'm not sure if thats what you call a back link? Correct me if I'm wrong.

The best by far in clicks I received was 20 clicks. I think that was due to my instagram and twitter account. It's small but I aim for clicks the more people see my website or the traffic comes by the more I get closer to a conversion. I think as an affiliate we get caught up in going for the gold I'm taking it step by step and also talking to people more experienced then myself.

upload_2015-12-9_18-59-49.png

Thanks everyone. check my profile for the landing page I created.

What keywords are you trying to rank for? I see you only have one page on your site. The thing is, if that one page doesn't rank you wont make any bank.

Consider adding more content about hydroponics. I see you are promoting a hydroponic system from Amazon. If you have experience with the product upload videos about it to Youtube or make specific review posts about hydroponic products. Link these videos back your site.

Make sure your keywords are in your title, alt, and heading tags. There is a lot of basic stuff you are missing here.

Keep at it

I'm ranking for certain keywords in my text. I am optimizing it slowly. I did plan on adding more content. Most definitely trying to rank for hydroponics

Also I've been trying to learn how to alt different things in m text. Notice I started more personal on the first part of the site then gave a brief overview after. I figured i didn't want to just be all about selling a product. Any suggesting as far as text
common words you see that I should take a look in to? I have a list of keywords in my google keyword planner. I picked them based on low competition.

Any colors I should think about that would attract the users attention . I'm brand new the things you mentioned about basics is something that no one has taught me so I apologize if my site is all over the place. I could use any help and constructive criticism.

I have been working on amazon for close to three years now and I have seen a lot of potential and profits from the affiliate related programs. I can say that the above programs have money and I can always advise my fellow marketers to give it a try. It is also a platform that has not been exploited to its maximum and when proper moves are taken, I am sure that they will reap you good results always. I am thinking to give a try come the new year.

banners
Back