The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affilate marketing confused

Ross Beech

affiliate
Hi guys I am trying work out where to started in affilate marketing I have had a look at the start here thread which is brilliant. The problem I have is I already have website for my photography which I was planning to use for affilate marketing but I can't find much about photography affiliates I use amazon at the moment. I am just wondering if there was any people on here who do affiliate in photography? The next question is I have been looking in to click per action (I think that is right) I watched the webinar that was sent to me via affiliatefix it was brilliant. I was just wondering the guy was advertising a game on the Android market I was just wondering if I try this route do I have to buy a new hosting service then set up on WordPress for a game on Android market or is there a way where I can just advertise on the Android market? I hope you understand what I mean. Many thanks ross

I am just wondering if there was any people on here who do affiliate in photography?
You can promote amozon products like DSLR and lens and make some decent commision. Can sell photography related courses or book. Check on shareasale or clickbank about anything related to photography courses or ebooks. Just type "phograpghy affiliates" on google and you would be able to find some nice options.

I was just wondering the guy was advertising a game on the Android market I was just wondering if I try this route do I have to buy a new hosting service then set up on WordPress for a game on Android market or is there a way where I can just advertise on the Android market?

You can find any kind of gaming offers on any CPA network. All you need is a tracker, VPS hosting (to host landing pages), gaming offers to promote and some initial budget to run paid traffic on your offers. You can use wordpress to make make landing pages or use basic html pages which most of the affiliates does.

MI
Back