The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

adamAG92

affiliate
Hello Everyone,

I launched my ad campaign using native ads(revcontent) today and already have received 2 commissions!

However, I have no idea of how to track and optimize my campaign. I want to know what ads are creating the sales and how to recreate things in the future. Generally speaking, I want to isolate variables and get scale(hopefully).

Do you all know of any recommended courses that can help me understand native/cpa strategies?

And can you take a peak at my KPIs so far? Is this healthy? Thanks

KPIs:

Spend: $45.59
Sales: $99.97
Clicks: 414
CTR: %0.103
CPC(Mobile): $0.11
Av Position: 2
Hoplink Views: 38
Order Form View: 6
Conversions: 2

Hey adam,
First I want to congratulate you for 2 conversion I think you are promoting clickbank offers through native ads that's good decision because clickbank is good for newbie according to my experience anybody make sales with clickbank because products owner cover almost all things First you need to track your traffic with the help of tracker like Binom for starters BeMob is Free try this one you need to track campaign with the help of different parameters Right now you can't track anything because you are not using the tracker just setup your tracker first if u need any help Message me
I will happy to help you

Hi Anuj,

Thanks for your reply, Ill try binom out.

Please excuse my ignorance here, but if I substitute my current link for a tracking link in my ads, will my content go through another review process on revcontent? It took 7 days previously and I dont want to disrupt an campaign that doing ok so far

Any advice is really appreciated!

Hi Anuj,

Please excuse my ignorance here, but if I substitute my current link for a tracking link in my ads, will my content go through another review process on revcontent? It took 7 days previously and I dont want to disrupt an campaign that doing ok so far

Yes, Your campaign will go for review process again I will suggest create another campaign with tracking link You can also use Bemob It's free tracker

Hi Anuj,

My congratulations with your first conversions! Binom is a really good product. Some of my friends moved to it from Voluum and they were totally satisfied as tech part is awesome. They have a brilliant support so you can be confident that each your question will be answered. Cheers!

MI
Back