The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Adcombo Referral Program - Help me Earn 7100 USD - But Some S**m Exposed

Hamim Hasan

affiliate
@Adcombo I'm really sorry to make such a post but to be honest, they did me a disservice. I have worked hard to get more than 600 publishers recruited into their network. But they have repeatedly broken their word. They had a program where if my referral publishers earned 50,000 USD within 6 months time period they would give me a 1000 USD bonus but when I got it they didn't give it to me anymore because they said the article on their blog was wrong. My referral publishers or my students made 60000 USD in a 6 month time period. They told me they would give me a 5% commission for life but now they are giving me 2 % only. How can such a reputed company repeatedly break their word? From this, if I had worked under contract with any other affiliate network, they would have given me a commission and a fixed salary.
I talked a lot with my affiliate manager about these issues and even emailed their CEO but got no solution. But I am grateful to them in one place that they gave me a loan of 000 3000 during my father's operation which they received from my referral commission.I am posting here because if this post goes to someone high level then maybe they will see my point and if it continues like this I will really lose the power to work with them.I will add screenshots of all conversations and screenshots of advanced preferences to the post.
And I also want your help on what I should actually do. Thank you

Attachments

• actual article.png
    actual article.png
    79.4 KB · Views: 61
  • AM bonus.png
    AM bonus.png
    37.2 KB · Views: 61
  • AM chat 2.png
    AM chat 2.png
    31.8 KB · Views: 58
  • AM chat.png
    AM chat.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 52
  • am incorrect.png
    am incorrect.png
    27.2 KB · Views: 51
  • loan.png
    loan.png
    7.8 KB · Views: 49
  • lower %.png
    lower %.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    57.3 KB · Views: 60
I can not post a new reply that's why I am editing my previous comment. listen why I am posting here? I need a proper and satisfying answer from the company but they are not doing that. why? it's my wrong? when you start a journey for your goal and in the last step of your journey you got a message that was wrong and a mistake by the company so what you will do then?

Last edited:
Because you had a contract of adhesion and they (the offeror/grantor) could change the deal unilaterally --you chose to continue or not.
Thing is when you have a long term interest; and the deal is not vested --you are basically screwed.

@Adcombo what do you think? ha ha

I've moved this to the Disputes Form, a privilege that usually requires a minimum of 20 posts on the forums. I did this as I am looking forward to their responses to your claims.

You joined this forum for the sole purpose of complaining about a respected business. This reveals several things about you.
  • You only came here to complain and to not be a valuable member of the community.
  • You posted this in the Introductions threads demonstrating you are unwilling to follow forum protocols.
  • In your second post you laugh about Adcombo coming here to defend themselves. A cheap shot and very unprofessional.
We have seen this many times before. You obviously are hunting down as many places on the net where you can tell your story and nobody believes you or are calling you out on this.

I'm really sorry to make such a post but to be honest

I don't believe that for a second!

Your disputed period is prior to 08/31/20, but the earnings shots are from 06/30/21 of this year. Other discussions and pics have no dates!
Your dates tell a story that doesn't line up with your claims.

It is very obvious they told you more than a year ago the commission plan changed.

Let's see if Adcombo comes by to have this discussion.

BTW, read our TOS, we don't use the word scam around here!

One more thing, Adcombo has been a very respected business here since 2015 and has a load of 5 star reviews.

@Adcombo I'm really sorry to make such a post but to be honest, they did me a disservice. I have worked hard to get more than 600 publishers recruited into their network. But they have repeatedly broken their word. They had a program where if my referral publishers earned 50,000 USD within 6 months time period they would give me a 1000 USD bonus but when I got it they didn't give it to me anymore because they said the article on their blog was wrong. My referral publishers or my students made 60000 USD in a 6 month time period. They told me they would give me a 5% commission for life but now they are giving me 2 % only. How can such a reputed company repeatedly break their word? From this, if I had worked under contract with any other affiliate network, they would have given me a commission and a fixed salary.
I talked a lot with my affiliate manager about these issues and even emailed their CEO but got no solution. But I am grateful to them in one place that they gave me a loan of 000 3000 during my father's operation which they received from my referral commission.I am posting here because if this post goes to someone high level then maybe they will see my point and if it continues like this I will really lose the power to work with them.I will add screenshots of all conversations and screenshots of advanced preferences to the post.
And I also want your help on what I should actually do. Thank you
Hello Hamim, sorry for the long response and thank you TJ for your reply.

We have deleted this article to which you are referring a long time ago because the information in it was out of date. It was a promo. But even in your screenshots, we can see in paragraph 6 that the coach needs to be active, otherwise, he will get only 1%. Unfortunately, you are not active.
Another thing which you have mentioned is 60000 USD, this is not an accurate number even if the commission will be 5%. It should be 58020 USD, not to mention the regress which we have for such offers.

I can not post a new reply that's why I am editing my previous comment.

You cannot post here here because you do not have the required 20 posts to use this sub forum. We do this to prevent people like you that only want to use our community for complaining. People like you who are not valuable and contributing members. Instead you just came here to complain. You knew that when you tried to post here originally and then you decided to violate our TOS and create a disputes thread in an different sub forum here, further violating our terms. This is the kind of person you are, you do not care about rules.

Last edited:
I hope all everyone will understand that when they face a problem, they should contact the assistance and understand it well before publishing such posts in forums.
This is called "defamation".
You cannot post here here because you do not have the required 20 posts to use this sub forum. We do this to prevent people like you that only want to use our community for complaining. People like you who are not valuable and contributing members. Instead you just came here to complain. You knew that when you tried to post here originally and then you decided to violate our TOS and create a disputes thread in an different sub forum here, further violating our terms. This is the kind of person you are, you do not care about rules.
Best reply so far from our Admin
Meme Reaction GIF

- Samira

banners
Back