The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

andrea sorrentino

affiliate
Hi guys, Andrea here from Italy. This forum is amazing! I'm a full-time Wordpress developer & Graphic designer who recently has focused on affiliate marketing. After months of surfing around the internet seeking information, I finally feel ready to start my first campaign. My last doubt is related to the type of product to promote. Niche apart, which for sure will be weight loss or make money online, I don't know if to go for a Clickbank product or a CPA offer on Maxbounty. I have the feeling that promoting a CPA offer would be easier for a beginner. What do you guys think? Any suggestion is more than welcome. Thank you!

Welcome to AffiliateFix, Andrea!

Sounds like you have some great skills that will prove useful for this next part of your journey.

CPA is a simple concept but not necessarily easy. It takes some research, planning, tracking, testing and optimizing. You also need a budget for buying traffic unless you plan to go with free methods. Once you get good at, it'll be easier and faster to set up and run a campaign, though.

Oh and by the way, you need those things for successful product promotion, like CB, too. :D

Don't let any of that deter you. Do some reading, ask some questions, take some action.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Andrea!

Hey, Andrea!

We wouldn't describe CPA as "easy", but we've always believed that all beginner affiliates have the potential to be successful at our network. That's why we've always accepted them.

It will take some research and work on your end, but with time you'll develop a greater understanding of what works and what doesn't. We also have a wide selection of weight-loss and biz-opp (make money online) campaigns for you to choose from when you're ready.

We suggest your Step 1 be choosing which traffic source you'll use to promote campaigns. We have a post on our blog that will help you understand some of the most commonly used traffic sources. You can read that here.

Once you feel you're ready, you can apply to become a MaxBounty affiliate here.

Good luck with your journey!

banners
Back