The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

A newbie needing help for CPA

allweda

affiliate
Am happy to be here finally as a registered member. I have been visiting this forum almost daily for about 6months now searching for a way to make money in CPA.
I have been approved in three good networks with enticing offers.
CPAGRIP, CPALEAD, ADWORKMEDIA are the networks that I've been approved.
Challenges so far: Traffic and getting a good looking LP.
I need help from experienced affiliates. Right now my budget is small as I've gotten domain and hosting.

Traffic and getting a good LP is my big challenge.

Congratulation on getting accepted and starting your journey as an Affiliate. I suggest your first step should be to decide on what vertical you would like to work with and which geo you wish to target, then pick the traffic source that suits your offer best, you can seek advice from your AM or through research. Once you've got all that set, you can starting working on your Landers. For example at Adcombo we have exclusive offers in verticals like health, beauty, adult and weight loss mainly for Tier 2 and 3 countries and we provide Landers and Prelanders for all offers. Good luck!

Hellooo ^^
Due to my work with other affiliates on our network, I can really tell that the traffic depends on the vertical or geo ... But the most common traffic is to run offers on Facebook or instagram through Landing Pages. (Especially Facebook).
FB might be not stable these days, but if you run offers carefully you will have no problems.

* Spying tools are very important to check which traffic or websites to target.
* You can also check some websites showing the best used landing pages and the most clicked ...etc.
* And for sure using a tracker is important to analyse your own offers. And focus on the successful Landing Pages and GEOs.

Welcome to Affiliate WIX!
I'm an affiliate manager, and I want to say that targeting your traffic is very important for success in affiliate marketing. Choose an offer depending on the available traffic, or use traffic depending on which offer you choose. In this case you will always win! Good Luck!

Hi,Rpleonard!
$ 624 and $ 999 in just 1 sale - these are attractive offers!

What about me, I represent one platform and we now specialize in crypto niche.
What niche do you work with?

Small business owners so very broad. Global platform but mainly US, Canada and Australia is best time zones.

banners
Back