The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

$50k in commissions on warriorplus!

Well, he could be in many other locations!

Warrior Plus is no place for serious marketers to establish a business. It's just selling "shiny objects" to the ignorant, the blind, and the naive.
what about the jvzoo or other .I am not able to use clickbank

what about the jvzoo or other .I am not able to use clickbank

I haven't been in JVZoo for years. I don't know what their inventory is like these days. In my opinion, use an intelligence platform to research high ranking and successful affiliate opportunities and then apply to them to promote their product(s) and/or service(s).

Last edited:
Hey Guys :)
Today I've Reached $50k in Affiliate Commissions on Warriorplus

refarfqerferfe.PNG

Nearly $50k :D and i didn't think i would say this ever, but to me warriorplus is the best affiliate network out there, better even than clickbank

if you're an affiliate and don't have an account, you're missing a lot
Warriorplus is a pathetic affiliate program.
Are you sure, you did not photoshop those stats?

I haven't been in JVZoo for years. I don't know what their inventory is like these days. In my opinion, use an intelligence platform to research high ranking and successful affiliate opportunities and then apply to them to promote their product(s) and/or service(s).
JVZOO has the same low quality products like clickbank.
I have got top quality products.

Guys , please be aware of him , he is a scammer , he has taken 170$ from me and has blocked me on facebook now , he has been postponing the session , He promised he would refund it if he does not take the session within the next 3 days and has blocked me now , please dont fall for this.
1640636991564.png

1640636937423.png

MI
Back