The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

$50k in commissions on warriorplus!

David Mali

Hey Guys :)
Today I've Reached $50k in Affiliate Commissions on Warriorplus

refarfqerferfe.PNG

Nearly $50k :D and i didn't think i would say this ever, but to me warriorplus is the best affiliate network out there, better even than clickbank

if you're an affiliate and don't have an account, you're missing a lot

Hey Guys :)
Today I've Reached $50k in Affiliate Commissions on Warriorplus

refarfqerferfe.PNG

Nearly $50k :D and i didn't think i would say this ever, but to me warriorplus is the best affiliate network out there, better even than clickbank

if you're an affiliate and don't have an account, you're missing a lot

this is a funnel.
stop doing this please.

Well, he could be in many other locations!

Warrior Plus is no place for serious marketers to establish a business. It's just selling "shiny objects" to the ignorant, the blind, and the naive.
I have no experience with warriorplus or clickbank so I can't comment on the legitimacy of the products. Last night went through most of his threads and they're mostly just bragging about his earnings (which look a bit fishy to me) instead of providing valuable content. However it's not my place to tell him what he can and can't post.

I have no experience with warriorplus or clickbank so I can't comment on the legitimacy of the products. Last night went through most of his threads and they're mostly just bragging about his earnings (which look a bit fishy to me) instead of providing valuable content.

Some links were removed. ;)

Did he have a referral link or free training posted before you removed it?

I need to be more careful with my wording when trying to remember something from a few years ago, my memory isn't what it used to be. :D At the moment, I can only recall the first time, it involved a video and I think a PM discussion or two.

Anyway, point is that members are being taken off-site sometimes, which we try to especially protect newbies from, so they don't get drawn into a funnel.

By the way, if a member posts a legitimate, seriously good case study or follow-along, a referral link to a network, program, traffic source or tool is okay, as long as it is identified as such and a non-referral link is also provided. Members can decide whether to click the referral link or the one that goes directly to the vendor's website.

Did he have a referral link or free training posted before you removed it?
@Aiden L, forget about free trainings, you've probably already seen most of them... Leaving important stuff out and funneling to a paid version... I was on a webinar this week, they promised a free pdf explaining one of their customer collection tactics. When I requested the pdf they clumsily replied "I don't see you listed, did you buy into the program? I need to know because we have two versions of the pdf"... So even the promised freebie in that webinar is only half the juice... And from reading it I don't understand why because it looks like the complete document does not describe complete funnel from prospect to interested warmed up lead / conversion...

@Aiden L, forget about free trainings, you've probably already seen most of them... Leaving important stuff out and funneling to a paid version... I was on a webinar this week, they promised a free pdf explaining one of their customer collection tactics. When I requested the pdf they clumsily replied "I don't see you listed, did you buy into the program? I need to know because we have two versions of the pdf"... So even the promised freebie in that webinar is only half the juice... And from reading it I don't understand why because it looks like the complete document does not describe complete funnel from prospect to interested warmed up lead / conversion...
I was not interested in free training but this thread was off ages ago and it was apparently some funnel. @azgold mentioned that some links were removed so I was asking what he was promoting. All these guru courses I find them on the internet or someone sends them to me for free anyway. Never pay a dime and thank god because they all look shit. Anyone that buys a training course is just getting scammed imo, the methods used will most likely of worked 3 years ago but not today.
Check out this guy on YouTube that exposes all of the conman's strategies.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UComkllJTMHNZr4UNxCThdcw

I would rather go broke testing my own methods instead of paying these scum.

Last edited:
banners
Back