The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

$50 Logo Design Contest for a new website!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it better with the green, I'm not sure which I prefer though! They're both equally good and could work with the site. Well done :)

Thanks for the good responses :)

ps.
Deadline will be January 19th, 2008 at 10pm GMT.
So long to wait :/

I know, sorry. Reason being is that I'm hugely busy at the moment with one thing and another, so wasn't sure of the response I'd get.

Ok so i am totally new to this whole forum thing, but want to get in on this contest. I know I have to post ten times to be able to post a link right? kk
so then how do I go about it from there? Take thumbs of the work?
If someone could be so kind, I would appreciate it...:newhere:

Goldjobber,
You actually do not need 10 post to get into the logo contest, its just that if you have 11 post, in addition to the $50 the logo contest owner is offering, I will give you an additional $20.
To get 10 post, all you need to do is start new threads about topic you know or respond to post in forums that interest you :)

That smiley was introduced by out admin, Skinner who I believe is not entirely same all the time, just like me

Its rubbish and its boring but I've made you so many damned logos for this site before now Rhys!

and grr stupid no posting images rule.

Last edited by a moderator:
retrogarden100002.jpg

oo that one has a nice color scheme. i like the gradient in the plant.
still working on my posts for images:newhere:
hey I noticed as well the original post said 140p x 350p was that a typo or am i backwards cuz i use w x h when i read numbers like that. The ones that i have mocked up are at 350 x140 ( the other way was a tower for me)

I'd like to enter. It may be too late to change course, but wouldn't it be better if people would submit their logos directly to you rather than posting them? It might help prevent designs from being too much alike, if you know what I mean, thus giving you more choices. :)

Do this Goldjobber:
Code:
[B][img][/B]http://www.yoursite.com/images/logo.gif[B][/img][/B]
:)

ahh thanks! ya see i was thinking it was like that.
k here are my submissions

First one..
INCHHIGH.png

Second (like the first but with some some flair. The drawings can come off, or be edited. I thought about trying to make it more "8bit" but ehh its only 140px high.
inchhigh_2.png

3rd version is like the old school ninja gaiden logo. The symbol itself is japanese for garden
inchhigh_3.png

Let me know what you think. I tried to make them feel more retro gaming related, and that took me down memory lane :applause:
but sadly it makes me feel old. everything from my childhood is now retro:cray:* someone forgot to send me that email, when did this happen?:crazy:

Let me know what you guys think. Point of interest for ya, all these logos are vector art imported into png format.

I do like the bottom one, it's a lot different from a lot of other ones I've seen before, making my decision even harder :)

I am glad to see you liked the concept. Did someone come by and edit my post? I noticed that the first one is missing and was curious.
Did you get to see the first one or should I post that one again?

*duh.,....nvm im a newb and it didnt load in time. Sorry disregard this post.
:2guns:

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back