The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

$50 Logo Design Contest for a new website!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my newest entry. Hope you like it :)

RG2add.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
retrogardenlogox2jn6.png
retrogardenlogox1dm8.png
retrogardenlogox3vt4.png

here you go, a darker green, one with a white gradient, and on the background a white-ish web button to make an idea how it might look :D

Thanks for all your designs! They're all great! I don't know how really to improve them :S Sorry!

This is going to be so hard :S

See, I'm from the school of "if you overcomplicate things, then they won't look as good". I believe we're finally hitting the kind of look I'm hoping for with retro garden. Sorry I can't be much more help!

ohh well.... we tried :D i hope you find the right one for your web site and achieve the look you desire ;)

am curios of the result :tongue:

till then, cheers to all of you :)
madebyemosartxt7.png

Thanks to everybody who has entred! There's less than 9 hours until the competition closes, but the winner should be announced tomorrow, if I can decide! :D

Well, Wish you luck with the decision.
I really liked the mario flower one because it fit in with both the "retro" theme and was somewhat related to garden. I highly doubt nintendo would complain, have come across many a website with that in their logo.

Best of wishes, Logy Laps.

Righty ho, the moment you have all been waiting for: the results!

After a long deliberation process for the last two hours and a bottle of wine, I have decided the winner to be casper.

retrogardenlogox1dm8.png

Congratulations dude. I will PM you shortly with details of what I want from you and how to claim your prize :)

Thanks to everybody who entered. The standards were incredibly high for this competition. Anybody who requested something from me will get it soon.

Thanks to Temi too for putting up an extra $20 for this competition. I will pass on the information to him from casper.

All that needs to be done is get the website ready for launch. I have written a few articles and got a XHTML/CSS coder lined up for me, all I need to do is design it, and launch it!

Thanks again for all the entrants, you all rock!

Incidentally, the reason why it won was simple. It provided a web 2.0 esque layout but maintainted retro with the font. I did like the mushrooms/fire flowers etc., but really didn't want to get into trouble with Nintendo should the site really take off. Something about the half a star also appealed to me too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back