The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

$50 Logo Design Contest for a new website!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya, I'm going to participate.

Here's my first design, I don't know if its good or if it goes but I'll give it a shot. I'm also using the design for my portfolio to apply into university. May need a write up at the end of the contest, but if its too troublesome its alright. No worries :)

Hope you like my 1st design.
Comments?

comcopy.jpg

comcopy2.jpg

I just changed the lighting for this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fashion: I've no problems writing a few words :)

It's very good, I do like the design. Trying to keep away from the "Gardenny" approach, more of a "Retroy" approach (if that makes sense)

It's very good, I do like the design. Trying to keep away from the "Gardenny" approach, more of a "Retroy" approach (if that makes sense)

and heres mine with a clump of 'grass' on it! lolies

Fashion: I've no problems writing a few words :)

Thanks! The little write up would be nice :)
Yes, the more retroy approach does make sense, so this time, I did a more retro-y look and a little touch for the garden-y look.

I hope you like it.
RetroGarden2edit.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jahid: Yes, it's still open for a while yet, check the first post

@Scripter: I know. This could be the biggest post on the forum :S

@Fashion: That looks good, thank you! I am trying to keep away from a coloured backgtround, want a white background (sorry, should of said it before :))

So since I am new around here, how many entries can we make?
Might as well make it harder for you to decide :D
I think you did well with making the end date so long out, it should make for more choices and chances, even for the newest of members

It's unlimited, but my advice would be to read previous comments, not just for me, but for you so you have a rough idea what I'm after.

the logos i have made are with transparent background, but if you want i can add a background

Oooh I like Casper! I especially love the second one, the icon in the middle looks like a retro flower from a video game. Top work! :)

thanks! after reading all the posts i taught to use some themes from old games like the worm, or the pong game (or how it's name is :tongue: ) or if it's a garden some plant, or the Mario flower :)

if you want any modifications please say .... till then, i will come up later with some more logos .... i hope !

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back