The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

$50 Logo Design Contest for a new website!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are a few with generic retro gaming gear:

retrogarden7td5.jpg

retrogarden8pt8.jpg

PS. The floppy and joystick images are comps from istockphoto. If used in the chosen design, I will purchase them.

If the new website was completed it would make this so much easier with colours:
Heres another attempt :)
Please comment.

My first attempt was:
retro.jpg

My second attempt at it is:
retro5.jpg

Thoughts:

logylaps: I do love the first one, I feel it encompasses what I hope to achieve with the site, that it's fun and retro. Perfect joystick!

Not so sure about the green around the logo

Scripter: I know, sorry :(. At the moment it's a holding page. I'm generally one to do logos first, then base the colour scheme around it, I've just been terrible with look of this site, and been completely uninspired.

Thoughts on the logo: I love it! I think the logo works well as a pacman (plus I see a little joystick as where the eye is, or maybe that's just me ;)), it gives a good look and I've never really thought of a red/orange colour scheme, but I do now :)

It's already proving really tough to choose, as you're kind of both going in the same direction but competely different (logylaps - more of a fun, scripter - more of a technology way). It's quite interesting to see how this pans out!

Hmmm Scripter. I do like the dragon's colour, but don't really like the dragon or the font for "Garden". Sorry :(

Kind of want a simple logo (if that makes sense). I do like the little graphic and the futuristic text. Maybe give the green text to the logo with the computer in it?

Oooh, I do like the top 3, the bottom one not so much, but the one on the left is very interesting (like a digital flower, if that makes sense) :)

No no, it looks fine as it is IMO :)

I'm looking on getting some more competition in later this week, bit busy with going back to work at the moment, hence why I've been unable to promote thsi competition.

Sorry for double posting, but I hope u like my 3 vrs. I made ir in typical 80s colors.

nr1
retro1.png

nr2
retro2.png

nr3
gardenretorcopy.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back