The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Honeybadger

AffKit Ninja
This isn't brag post, it's thank you post
In 2 weeks my biggest monthly affiliate commission payment will come and it's $3,665
Maybe for some super affiliate it's not much, and for new affiliates it's alot
For me it means I am a boss now, and work from home without any worry
Thank you to all Affiliate Fix community
All of you helped me, moderators (thankless job) who gave me smart actionable advice and tips @T J Tutor @azgold @tyoussef @Graybeard and all members who contribute
I even learned from the spammers some things !!
We are international community together with 1 mission --> success
Work smart, help your customers, keep learning and enjoy your life
Honeybadger

Last edited:

We are so very pleased you came here to start and share your successes, and I know there are many more to come for you!

As for being a boss, I believe you had the "boss" mindset from the beginning and that contributed BIG to your growth and professionalism!

I reply all together with links to resources (not affiliate ID, no connection)

Good job! Hope I get these numbers one day as well
@me3ikan plan your tasks in a calendar (I use Google Calendar App from Google Play) small tasks are better than big tasks & winning becomes a habit
When you fail targets, you will learn what doesn't work, so it's not losing it's learning
You will become smarter

We are so very pleased you came here to start and share your successes, and I know there are many more to come for you!
@T J Tutor I'm lucky to find Affiliate Fix, Affiliate Marketing Wiki & journey threads (TY @shaunm @Demii for sharing your affiliate marketing diary)
As for being a boss, I believe you had the "boss" mindset from the beginning and that contributed BIG to your growth and professionalism!
You are right that it's a business, now I have completed the business plan
Did not enjoy it but now there is clarity & I will continue to develop this plan
Started by downloading 1 page business plan from Hubspot

am happy for you @Honeybadger, you deserve more, am sure you worked a lot to make that.
@tyoussef Learn, test and manage affiliate marketing business (& SEO) from summer it's about 1 thousand hours (avg. 40 hours/week x 25 weeks = 1,000 hours)

now the important thing is to save that money, and invest in your business.
$3,665 /month that's a lot of campaigns to test
Have set aside $200 for PPC in February
Saturday I will begin to learn PPC on Google Skillshop

Can you share with us what you use ,not your method just to know what you use to make such money
Yes @thelegend, I will share nearly everything
Imagine it's starting today from zero again with $25
  1. Go to Amazon bestsellers
  2. Choose product niche from checklist
    • $10-30 range products
    • Impulse buy
    • Seasonal need (why now?)
    • Don't need to try on
    • Fits in mail box
    • Not heavy
    • In stock
    • Known brands
    • 80%+ positive rating
    • Generic to all brands
    • Available in all colors
    • Ideally unisex & one size
  3. Choose trending product (example --> pillow covers)
  4. Check search volume (it's 33,100/month for our example 'pillow covers')
  5. Ignore keyword difficulty
  6. Choose specific sub-niche within niche (let's use 'body pillow covers' 14,800/month)
  7. Look for variations of specific sub-niche (examples --> 'white body pillow cover' ??/month)
  8. Register keyword domain with exact phrase but not more als three words (example bodypillowcovers.net) for $5
  9. Set up your preferred CMS
  10. Join Amazon Associates, populate your new affiliate website with body pillow covers (with colored category pages)
  11. For (example) query 'white body pillow covers' you add 50 products & use SEO to ..
Easily outrank Bed Bath & Beyond --> bedbathandbeyond.com/store/s/white-body-pillow-covers only 17 products

Easily outrank Walmart whose top page doesn't include color --> walmart.com/browse/home/body-pillow-covers/4044_539103_4130299

Easily outrank Target their top page is a dynamically generated search results page of random products --> target.com/s/white+body+pillow+covers

Easily outrank Amazon
they have alot of good products but SEO is awful --> amazon.com/white-body-pillow-cover/s?k=white+body+pillow+cover

I am building army of these niche cloned sites, what can get very repetitive and boring but $10,000/month will be worth it by end of summer 2021

To everyone I recommend you test, test, test and then clone, clone, clone

Last edited:
All payments from affiliate networks received ($3,665 this month)
The sacrifices were worth it --> when all my bills got paid
  1. Don't think it was easy - if it was easy everyone would be doing it
  2. Don't think it's impossible - it's possible if you plan and execute
The best 2 ways not to make any money from affiliate marketing?
  1. Never start
  2. Quit halfway

This isn't brag post, it's thank you post
In 2 weeks my biggest monthly affiliate commission payment will come and it's $3,665
Maybe for some super affiliate it's not much, and for new affiliates it's alot
All of you helped me, moderators (thankless job) who gave me smart actionable advice and tips @T J Tutor @azgold @tyoussef @Graybeard and all members who contribute
I even learned from the spammers some things !!
We are international community together with 1 mission --> success
Work smart, help your customers, keep learning and enjoy your life
Honeybadger
I'm a bit late to the thread but would like to say congratulations! :)

Huge congrats, @Honeybadger ! You worked really hard to get there and deserve every success. I agree with TJ that you will continue to soar.

I'm so happy that you let us tag along on your journey! :)

200.gif

Considering the predicament you were in (a displaced COVID economic victim [as I recall]) you have done well in just a few months.

@Graybeard your 100% correct
I was really worried about paying my bills after losing my job
Added some affiliate links but commission for the month 1 (August 2020) was few hundred dollars
Just around that time (September 2020) joined Affiliate Fix
People (not from Affiliate Fix) told me things like "affiliate marketing is gambling" or "you won't make enough money to pay your bills"
Right away I could see on Affiliate Fix it was a serious crowd
So I dived in and starting hunting for buried treasure
Found you don't have to look far, but you do have to look often
6 months I have worked very hard, but now I'm trying to work smart
The hard part now is staying focused

I reply all together with links to resources (not affiliate ID, no connection)

@me3ikan plan your tasks in a calendar (I use Google Calendar App from Google Play) small tasks are better than big tasks & winning becomes a habit
When you fail targets, you will learn what doesn't work, so it's not losing it's learning
You will become smarter

@T J Tutor I'm lucky to find Affiliate Fix, Affiliate Marketing Wiki & journey threads (TY @shaunm @Demii for sharing your affiliate marketing diary)

You are right that it's a business, now I have completed the business plan
Did not enjoy it but now there is clarity & I will continue to develop this plan
Started by downloading 1 page business plan from Hubspot

@tyoussef Learn, test and manage affiliate marketing business (& SEO) from summer it's about 1 thousand hours (avg. 40 hours/week x 25 weeks = 1,000 hours)

Have set aside $200 for PPC in February
Saturday I will begin to learn PPC on Google Skillshop

Yes @thelegend, I will share nearly everything
Imagine it's starting today from zero again with $25
  1. Go to Amazon bestsellers
  2. Choose product niche from checklist
    • $10-30 range products
    • Impulse buy
    • Seasonal need (why now?)
    • Don't need to try on
    • Fits in mail box
    • Not heavy
    • In stock
    • Known brands
    • 80%+ positive rating
    • Generic to all brands
    • Available in all colors
    • Ideally unisex & one size
  3. Choose trending product (example --> pillow covers)
  4. Check search volume (it's 33,100/month for our example 'pillow covers')
  5. Ignore keyword difficulty
  6. Choose specific sub-niche within niche (let's use 'body pillow covers' 14,800/month)
  7. Look for variations of specific sub-niche (examples --> 'white body pillow cover' ??/month)
  8. Register keyword domain with exact phrase but not more als three words (example bodypillowcovers.net) for $5
  9. Set up your preferred CMS
  10. Join Amazon Associates, populate your new affiliate website with body pillow covers (with colored category pages)
  11. For (example) query 'white body pillow covers' you add 50 products & use SEO to ..
Easily outrank Bed Bath & Beyond --> bedbathandbeyond.com/store/s/white-body-pillow-covers only 17 products

Easily outrank Walmart whose top page doesn't include color --> walmart.com/browse/home/body-pillow-covers/4044_539103_4130299

Easily outrank Target their top page is a dynamically generated search results page of random products --> target.com/s/white+body+pillow+covers

Easily outrank Amazon
they have alot of good products but SEO is awful --> amazon.com/white-body-pillow-cover/s?k=white+body+pillow+cover

I am building army of these niche cloned sites, what can get very repetitive and boring but $10,000/month will be worth it by end of summer 2021

To everyone I recommend you test, test, test and then clone, clone, clone

That step by step by step guide is one of the most valuable pieces of advice anyone could ever read.

Following that guide will lead anyone to success. I like the process because it reminded me of the process I used to do years ago but I never attempted affiliate marketing with it though, I was after pageviews and selling MRR software.

I remember I would buy an MRR product that didn't have any type of web presence, buy the exact match domain and build a site to accept Paypal for the download.

I had also found a network of domain names I set up for NFL teams. By just including "the" in front of the team name "thesanfrancisco49ers.com" for example.

It worked out well until I got married lol. Now remarried to a more understanding woman so I'm working on the same process again now.

Thank you for sharing!

banners
Back