The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

10000 visitor from popads ! Is it enough ?

bilelbboy

Hello
Guyes is 10000 visitor for popads.net for mobile is enough to know wheather to stay and optimise this campaign or move to next offer ?

Well in my opinion its enough to test a campaign ,but i am not an expert on this field so maybe wait for more replies from more experts

It's always good to allow for at least a full 24 hours rather than looking at visits (remember to set a daily cap)

Keep in mind you get different audiences from different times.

I would suggest running 24 hours on smooth ad delivery, so you get a full test on a complete day.

Usualy when we have numbers on both sides we run a campaign for one full calendar day to have proper numbers, so that's basically half day + full day + half day, so both ends of the stats are covered. And when you compare stats always mind the timezones, they can be tricky when you have like 10 hours difference, it's not enough to compare just the days.

I just hear about popads.net but didn't use. Can anyone tell me how much popads.net per per click or what their payment method or add policy ?

It is not possible to judge a test by the number of impressions or visits your camp received.

Let's say you are launching a camp in US and your paying $1 CPM, you are going to get traffic so that your budget will be consumed, but you are bidding tool low and so you'll get poor quality traffic. You should see some resullts at least on $3-$4 CPM or more.

Run your tests based on your offers average payout x10 or something, then start optimizing your camp since the beginning.

banners
Back