The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Gold Zeropark Live Case Study (from $0 to $XXX per day)

You work with what you can.
If you can "only" optimize placements, categories and OS, and everybody does the same, you're all in the same level.

In fact, it's an advantage for you because other people might be scared thinking it won't be possible to optimize which means less competition.

If nobody could make their campaigns work in Popcash do you think the network would exist?

regarding optimization - if you are not using voluum which has a deep integration with zeropark, how would you advise to track the costs other than a rough estimate (for example adsbridge you can set a PPV, but again it is not going to be so accurate just a ballpark)

regarding optimization - if you are not using voluum which has a deep integration with zeropark, how would you advise to track the costs other than a rough estimate (for example adsbridge you can set a PPV, but again it is not going to be so accurate just a ballpark)

What I do in these type of situations is the next:

1 - Set the bid in the traffic source
2 - Set the same bid in your tracker
3 - Run some traffic (for example $10)
4 - Calculate the click loss between the traffic source and the tracker [100% - ((tracker visits * 100)/traffic source visits)%]
5 - Adjust the cost manually in your tracker (if it says $8.59, adjust it to $10) the first time.
6 - Calculate a new bid in your tracker based on the visits you received. Let's say you bought 10000 visits with a $0.001 bid. That's $10 spent. If you received 8590 visits and you paid $10, the new bid would be something around $0.00117.
7 - Set up that bid in your tracker and maintain the initial one in your traffic source. The change of bid will compensate the click loss and everything will be tracked correctly.

P.S. keep in mind that the click loss could be different depending on several factors (Connection type, Country, Landing Page Speed etc.) so this should be done on a campaign level.

Last edited:
What I do in these type of situations is the next:

1 - Set the bid in the traffic source
2 - Set the same bid in your tracker
3 - Run some traffic (for example $10)
4 - Calculate the click loss between the traffic source and the tracker [100% - ((tracker visits * 100)/traffic source visits)%]
5 - Adjust the cost manually in your tracker (if it says $8.59, adjust it to $10) the first time.
6 - Calculate a new bid in your tracker based on the visits you receive. Let's say you bought 10000 visits with a $0.001 bid. That's $10 spent. If you receive 8590 visits and you paid $10, the new bid would be something around $0.00117.
7 - Set up that bid in your tracker and maintain the initial one in your traffic source. The change of bid will compensate the click loss and everything will be tracked correctly.

P.S. keep in mind that the click loss could be different depending on several factors (Connection type, Country, Landing Page Speed etc.) so this should be done on a campaign level.

Thanks, bit confused on the calculation that you have their:
I have been tested a campaign ($5 per day) for the last 3 days.
38 conversions.
16,376 redirects recorded in zeropark
15298 redirects recorded in voluum.

in your calc I should be doing:
16376 - (15298*100/16376) = which doesn't bring me to a reasonable number.

If I do
(15298/16376)*100=93.42 in which case that would be a click loss of 6.68%. does that make sense/is it correct?

Yes, my formula was [100% - ((tracker visits * 100)/traffic source visits)%]

So in your case would be [100% - ((15298*100)/16376)%] = 100% - 93,41% = 6,59% of click loss (pretty good actually)

Your traffic source bid is $0.0009 according to your spending and your number of redirects.

And your adjusted bid should be $0.001 ($15/15298 redirects). That's what you would place in your tracker.

So in terms of bid/quality/ROI, could this be a possible and common scenario?

- $5 CPM | 4000 visits | $20 spent | $40 earned | 100% ROI
- $3 CPM | 6666 visits | $20 spent | $22 earned | 10% ROI
- $1.5 CPM | 13333 visits | $20 spent | $13 earned| -35% ROI

Even though your bid is higher, your ROI is better because your pops appear before other ones and the first time a user sees a pop up is yours.
Totally depends on the traffic source and even countries. But yes, this can happen a lot of times.

How disciplined are you in the testing phase

If you set say 20$ per day and you hit revenue of $10 and full cap after a few hours or would you uncap the day and let it roll? or do you quite literally stick to your 20 and wait for the next day before continuing the process?
If there's conversions I could uncap it. But if it's going slow or just a few conversions I prefer to wait.

What do you mean by reselling traffic? Where would I go for doing that? And how often do you resort to that option?

What do you mean by optimizing a converting but unprofitable campaign by bid? Do you bid higher or lower?

Thanks for the thread by the way, lots of great advice I've picked up from this :)

1. You can re sell the traffic to networks looking for publishers. Many networks are both looking to sell traffic and to buy new traffic. i don't resort to that option constantly but sometimes it just works that way.

2. Try both. Usually bid lower but you can try higher and see what happens.

Which frequency cap do you use? I figure once per 24 h for each visitor is the most bang for your buck, but I was wondering if a lower frequency might be better.

Do you ever direct link for tier 3/4 countries like Thailand, Indonesia, India, Malaysia, etc? Seems in these campaigns in the follow-along that you didn't test direct linking at all.

How do you decide on your daily budget when you're initially testing a campaign? Do you typically plan to test for a full week like $70/7=$10/day or just 3-4 days, $100/4=$25/day, or do you just let it rip with an unlimited daily so you can see how well it converts right away?

Also, how do you typically decide that a campaign has failed?

By the way, I've been trying to avoid shiny object syndrome really badly as a newbie, since I only started with paid traffic when you started this follow-along, so I've stuck to one vertical so far in tier 2 geos, I'm doing -60% ROI direct linking and -80% in another geo and I really want to try other campaigns while I wait for data on these two, should I focus on getting this profitable? Or should I chase after the shiny objects since I'm a relative newbie and just test out some more mobile verticals?

Also, in the event that landing pages do worse than direct linking, can optimizing targets alone make up for -60% ROI?

I have a $4k budget at the moment, and I've spent about $170 testing a lot of offers until I found one that did -40% in direct linking and I spent $30 on the -80% geo, I plan to continue optimizing both of the campaigns in the same vertical, just thinking if I should go ahead and try all the CPI and other offers I'm seeing or stay focused.

Has domain redirector has mobile traffic?
Yes it does.

Last edited:
@servandosilva When you choose your country is there a special method to choosing the "best" country to work on?
I keep wasting a lot of budget testing out countries to "see" if they have potential.

@servandosilva When you choose your country is there a special method to choosing the "best" country to work on?
I keep wasting a lot of budget testing out countries to "see" if they have potential.

Simple and easy, ask your AM for TOP countries from that offer. They should be able to tell you which ones are performing better/driving more volume.

low volume? If i can't buy like 50-100k visits per day I consider it low.
Of course when I was beginning it was different. Low was something between 5-10k visits per day for me.
no, i said LOT volume geo. in Zeropark volume page i mean.

and another question:

when i choose in adplexity "zeropark" and "mexico", for example, to know the hot offers now... what do i choose: newest, running longes or received more traffic?? i think running longest but usually appears LP that were many days online but not right now... so maybe it means they dont work now... an example: adplexity ad / 2101353

last question:

in the same example, Zeropark - Mexico .... how is it posible clickdealer does not appear?? it is a big network, isn it?

P.S.) we can see LP in adplexity but no the exact offer....?
P.S.2) i dont understand optimize traffic type... when you create a campaign in ZP you have to choose if is mainstream traffic or adult traffic... so how can you optime that inside one campaign in voluum?? one campaign each traffic type?

Last edited:
Apply again..

Do you only have $250 to invest into affiliate marketing?
Hurry up and get the coupon from Servando, it'll expire the 7th August.
ok,
registered with servando coupon. waiting reply from him.
of course not, i want to try $250 just for zeropark.

i want to try affiliate marketing. my main bussines is selling t-shirt (teezily).

MI
Back