The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Gold Zeropark Live Case Study (from $0 to $XXX per day)

Hey man! Great guide! Could you tell me how you managed to block the targets and sources which were not converting from voluum ? How did you set that up ? Thanks!

Hey man! Great guide! Could you tell me how you managed to block the targets and sources which were not converting from voluum ? How did you set that up ? Thanks!
you get them from voluum and you black list them in the traffic source

you get them from voluum and you black list them in the traffic source

Is there a tutorial here on how to add the targets/sources to voluum ? And also by blacklist them in the traffic source , you mean disable them on Zeropark right ? if yes , how do i do it automatically as there more than 200-300 targets generating traffic?

Thank you!

@servandosilva Can you help me ? my account hs rejected.
"Unfortunately after reviewing your advertiser profile we have decided you do not qualify for a ZeroPark account. We suggest the following networks; popads, popcash, dntx, and 7search. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding."

Is there a tutorial here on how to add the targets/sources to voluum ? And also by blacklist them in the traffic source , you mean disable them on Zeropark right ? if yes , how do i do it automatically as there more than 200-300 targets generating traffic?

Thank you!
They have tutorials on how to do this in their FAQ, however you can always ask your manager as it's as simple as going to your campaign and click the pause button on each publisher. You don't do it automatically though.

@servandosilva Can you help me ? my account hs rejected.
"Unfortunately after reviewing your advertiser profile we have decided you do not qualify for a ZeroPark account. We suggest the following networks; popads, popcash, dntx, and 7search. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding."
Their approval process has been getting harder and harder man, but it all depends on the quick interview they do via email. Can't help much with that as it's out of my range.

MI
Back