The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Gold Zeropark Live Case Study (from $0 to $XXX per day)

Hi. I just came back from ASE, so I'm still catching up on work.

As for your questions:
1. No. I don't direct link 99% of the time.
The budget depends on the number of offers, landings and payout. The initial tests usually are for 2-3 days, but if i see conversions like it happened in this follow along then I uncap them or leave them running for a week to gather data. When i uncap them it's because I see a lot of conversions and a not so bad ROI. If the ROI is weak, then I keep the budget but run for many days.

2. A campaign fails when I spend several days buying traffic with no conversions or with an ROI close to -100% and after doing some optimizations i can't get it up.

-60 and -80% initially is not that bad. The first one especially, I'd work on it and add landers to increase my ROI. Optimizing targets alone might not get up to positive, but if you optimize OS, browsers, targets, etc. it's possible.

Your budget is good, keep going with that one, and even if it fails at the end, you'll learn a lot.
Really appreciate the advice mate!

Have a question, when do you decide to split a campaign into multiple carriers/wifi? Do you do that from the get-go? Or is it better to manage targets with all carriers at once since demographic from 1 carrier to another will be pretty shared for a target right? I'm concerned as a beginner since I figure a combined campaign means more spend on 1 campaign and means more data for target optimization but on the other hand, split off means I'd find more pockets of profitability (at least that's the theory?)

Also, do you ever get 40% click loss on Zeropark? Experiencing that right now for one of the geos I'm running.

And can I add you on Skype mate? :p

Appreciate the thread a lot, been super helpful as a newbie

Really appreciate the advice mate!

Have a question, when do you decide to split a campaign into multiple carriers/wifi? Do you do that from the get-go? Or is it better to manage targets with all carriers at once since demographic from 1 carrier to another will be pretty shared for a target right? I'm concerned as a beginner since I figure a combined campaign means more spend on 1 campaign and means more data for target optimization but on the other hand, split off means I'd find more pockets of profitability (at least that's the theory?)

Also, do you ever get 40% click loss on Zeropark? Experiencing that right now for one of the geos I'm running.

And can I add you on Skype mate? :p

Appreciate the thread a lot, been super helpful as a newbie
I decide to split into carriers wifi depending on the offer and the results after a few days.
If the offer is carrier dependant I'll check the data. If it's a lead gen or an app I don't care about wifi/carrier traffic most of the times.

I don't split carriers between targets unless it's a very high volume target I can analyze.

On Zeropark I don't get click loss because even if you do, they won't report it with Voluum and they won't charge extra for it.
If you're using another tracker, you might have click loss but 40% is a lot and I'd definitely check the detailed reports from the network to see what's going on.

As for the Skype, I can barely talk there since many people talk to me every day. I prefer answering in the forum instead.

I decide to split into carriers wifi depending on the offer and the results after a few days.
If the offer is carrier dependant I'll check the data. If it's a lead gen or an app I don't care about wifi/carrier traffic most of the times.

I don't split carriers between targets unless it's a very high volume target I can analyze.

On Zeropark I don't get click loss because even if you do, they won't report it with Voluum and they won't charge extra for it.
If you're using another tracker, you might have click loss but 40% is a lot and I'd definitely check the detailed reports from the network to see what's going on.

As for the Skype, I can barely talk there since many people talk to me every day. I prefer answering in the forum instead.
Appreciate that mate. So Zeropark will get you a refund on the click if there's click loss? I'm using AdsBridge right now, and I'd DEFINITELY make the switch for that click loss sort of feature. I heard they don't charge for impressions either with Zeropark, just hits I believe?

For something carrier dependent like PIN submits would you split campaigns by carrier? Or just set-up paths for the two and optimize the 1 funnel instead of dividing into 2? I'm only able to spend like $40/day per carrier if I split it up and I feel that I'd get a lot more value out of aggregated data if I keep it together is what I'm thinking at least.

Appreciate that mate. So Zeropark will get you a refund on the click if there's click loss? I'm using AdsBridge right now, and I'd DEFINITELY make the switch for that click loss sort of feature. I heard they don't charge for impressions either with Zeropark, just hits I believe?

For something carrier dependent like PIN submits would you split campaigns by carrier? Or just set-up paths for the two and optimize the 1 funnel instead of dividing into 2? I'm only able to spend like $40/day per carrier if I split it up and I feel that I'd get a lot more value out of aggregated data if I keep it together is what I'm thinking at least.

No refunds. They just wont show you the extra clicks so you think you have the same in the tracker and in the traffic source. But yeah, even there they just won't charge the visits from Zeropark so you just have to pay the $99 per month fee and you can spend the traffic on other traffic sources as well.

As for your second question, why not try the other and see if it works better for you? Split test it.

No refunds. They just wont show you the extra clicks so you think you have the same in the tracker and in the traffic source. But yeah, even there they just won't charge the visits from Zeropark so you just have to pay the $99 per month fee and you can spend the traffic on other traffic sources as well.

As for your second question, why not try the other and see if it works better for you? Split test it.
So just to confirm, if I'm getting 10k clicks and I only receive 6k in my AdsBridge tracker, on Voluum it'll just instead show 10k clicks consistent with what I paid for on ZeroPark, but that 4k is still lost right?

Seems interesting, I ended up choosing AdsBridge since Voluum's data retention policy seemed a little prohibitive, but I might have to reconsider it if the event costs are so much lower for ZP.

Yeah makes a lot of sense to split test what works better for me whether I run a 2 carrier campaign or 2 campaigns with 1 carrier each, will look into that, no one size fits all I suppose :p.

By the way, in your experience, has having a lander always been better? After testing 5 drastically different landers and perhaps I just haven't found the right one, but I've found that direct linking just works the best for a 1-click flow offer, and it might just be the minimal amount of friction since it's a 1-click flow that's making the difference.

Of course, I've yet to implement exit pops/back button redirects just cause I wanted to focus on fundamentals so perhaps that's what'll make the difference :)

Thanks for all the advice mate, appreciate it a lot!

@servandosilva , a question related to the previous post:

i am trying a Mexican offer which accepts wifi and just Telcel traffic. what should i do? a campaign with wifi and another campaign with Telcel carrier?? because i suppose there are much more carriers and create a campaign with wifi+carrier traffic would be probably a waste of money in other carriers traffic...

i am trying a Mexican offer which accepts wifi and just Telcel traffic. what should i do? a campaign with wifi and another campaign with Telcel carrier?? because i suppose there are much more carriers and create a campaign with wifi+carrier traffic would be probably a waste of money in other carriers traffic...

That's how you normally do it, depending on your traffic source however, Telcel traffic can be very limited (even below 1k/day)
So if you'd like that campaign to work on that traffic source, you must make wifi traffic work.

You could also buy bulk traffic and set up rules to redirect telcel traffic to that offer, and other traffic to another offer.

That's how you normally do it, depending on your traffic source however, Telcel traffic can be very limited (even below 1k/day)
So if you'd like that campaign to work on that traffic source, you must make wifi traffic work.

You could also buy bulk traffic and set up rules to redirect telcel traffic to that offer, and other traffic to another offer.
thank you @comegetbravo ! yeah that s right, with rules we can do near everythig. :)
it s a pity that ZP does no thave the wifi+selected carriers option... :(

Yes. Just split test wifi and carrier in different campaigns.

Hey Servando do you set-up a target campaign right away when you find profitable targets or do you only build a target campaign when all your optimization's finished?

I've found that sometimes when I pause a target in my RON campaign and move the target to a target campaign it doesn't perform as well for whatever reason, and I know that traffic sources can be weird like that, so I was wondering how you approach it.

Also, do you always follow 2-3x payout to cut a target? Or just for very low payout offers? Like at $5 payouts, would you just cut a target if no conversion comes at 1x offer spend?

Last edited:
received the bonus.
b631af1a94.jpg

but until now, still not create my first campaign yet. stuck with spy tools :(
i just try spy with opera emulator and firefox user agent.
should i start now, or wait until i purchased adplexity?

Thank you for the answer
Just one last question.
For your LP which website do you use or where do you get them done?A few people suggested Fiverr but I don't trust half of them.

Thank you for the answer
Just one last question.
For your LP which website do you use or where do you get them done?A few people suggested Fiverr but I don't trust half of them.
As mentioned before, I used adplexity to download a few landers and modify them by myself.

MI
Back