The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

ZeroPark application rejected

x3m

Hello,
My ZeroPark is rejected becaause I don't qualify for ZeroPark account.
Can someone tell me what are the requirements and how to get my application approved?

Regards,
x3m

Hello,
My ZeroPark is rejected becaause I don't qualify for ZeroPark account.
Can someone tell me what are the requirements and how to get my application approved?

Regards,
x3m

Hello @x3m and welcome to the AffiliateFix.

If you were rejected because you don't qualify, then perhaps you can tell us a little more about your marketing experience. Also, are you old enough. Some networks have age restrictions, experience restrictions, references, etc. they all want to know that you have a plan. A business plan, and/or a marketing plan, a budget, etc.

Also, I see you joined our forum 3 months ago, but you have no activity in the forums. Network reps in this forum are happy to help those they feel are actively trying to build a business.

I highly recommend becoming active in the forum, get to know some of the network reps, post your progress in new threads, and help others in their threads. It's a community and everyone that is active gets attention and help from others, including the network reps.

T J

@servandosilva They told me only that I do not qualify for a Zeropark account. They didn't want to see my ID, I only answered on basic questions for account activation.

@tjtutor They didn't asked me about experience, age or similar. Maybe they don't like my network (CPAGrip)

@servandosilva They told me only that I do not qualify for a Zeropark account. They didn't want to see my ID, I only answered on basic questions for account activation.

@tjtutor They didn't asked me about experience, age or similar. Maybe they don't like my network (CPAGrip)

What country did you register from?

From what I know, due to the amount of fraudulent paypal transactions they were getting they made their approval process a lot more strict.

I got denied too.
Hey,

Unfortunately you do not qualify for a Zeropark Account.

We suggest other networks such as DNTX and 7search.

Please feel free to reapply when you are better established.

Kind regards,

Neill

Tried to get a more detailed reason but they haven't responded back for 2 days now.

I think they are not big enough to reject applications. Moreover i read lots of bad reviews about them. OP try other networks.

i fail to see why you need to apply to spend your money and buy traffic.
Easy. Because they want advertisers that really spend money and run compliant campaigns.
They might not be big enough like fb or Adwords, but that doesn't mean they can't reject a few members if they think it's not good business for them.

Baron, I'm actually checking your situation with my manager. I'll have a response tomorrow, if possible.

Easy. Because they want advertisers that really spend money and run compliant campaigns.
They might not be big enough like fb or Adwords, but that doesn't mean they can't reject a few members if they think it's not good business for them.

Baron, I'm actually checking your situation with my manager. I'll have a response tomorrow, if possible.
Thanks for helping me and fixing my problem.

MI
Back