The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

zeropark is not good?

E

ewen118

I sending 40 thousand pop type traffic to Singapore offers. offer type is sweepstakes. it is SOI type. use 5 offers. all from 3 affilaite network top lists. use 2 lp. spy from adplexity. the lp ctr is 30%. but no conversion.
because the quality of pop type is so poor? and or just because zeropark not convert for singapore? can anyone share some advice? i am confusion now...

hey :)
ctr is 30%
that means the traffic is Cool :)
if you got 10% CTR in PPV traffic that's Cool :) .
are you sure about your landing pages ?
Did You clean them after Downloading them from Adplexity ? .
i think there is some thing wrong .
Did you got Conversions ? .
are you sure about the network ? .
is it pin submit offer ? .
if yes do you target carriers only ? cus it's better to target only carriers ,not wifi .

Hey!

I agree with @tyoussef , your CTR is good, people click on the LP but then nothing. Check the speed of loading for the LP, it should be fast, and make sure it doesn't weight more than 1MB.
Use proxy/VPN and try to force the offer to open for you, to see it yourself and test.
Make sure that content of the LP is compliant with the offer, and is not misleading.

Zeropark is good :) Your campaign just has to be optimized. If you share some screens/stats, it will be easier for us to understand what else could have been done better ;)

hey :)

that means the traffic is Cool :)
if you got 10% CTR in PPV traffic that's Cool :) .
are you sure about your landing pages ?
Did You clean them after Downloading them from Adplexity ? .
i think there is some thing wrong .
Did you got Conversions ? .
are you sure about the network ? .
is it pin submit offer ? .
if yes do you target carriers only ? cus it's better to target only carriers ,not wifi .
Sure I have carefully cleaned the source code of the lp from adp.
No. it is 0 Conversion.
One of the main traffic is mobidea.
No. not pin submit. all are SOI offer
Because the traffic i bought is BOT? first my bid is 0.0001. then i increase to 0.0005. but all 0 conversion.

Hey!

I agree with @tyoussef , your CTR is good, people click on the LP but then nothing. Check the speed of loading for the LP, it should be fast, and make sure it doesn't weight more than 1MB.
Use proxy/VPN and try to force the offer to open for you, to see it yourself and test.
Make sure that content of the LP is compliant with the offer, and is not misleading.

Zeropark is good :) Your campaign just has to be optimized. If you share some screens/stats, it will be easier for us to understand what else could have been done better ;)

The main network i send traffic is your network mobidea. I also sent some traffic to Mainstream smartlink(
1,369 redirect) and Mainstream CPI smartlink(1,083 redirct). but 0 conversion. the offer is win type offer. i test myself. it can make a conversion appear in voluum. so the offer is no problem.

40,000 visits sounds like a decent test, but all depends on how much you spent and how much your offer payout is.
After you define that you can exclude all the sites that are not converting after spending 2-3x the payout of the offer and start optimizing from there.

Also,m ake sure the offers are good because I don't really hear much about Singapore offers being at the top anytime (probably because it's a smaller geo).

The main network i send traffic is your network mobidea. I also sent some traffic to Mainstream smartlink(
1,369 redirect) and Mainstream CPI smartlink(1,083 redirct). but 0 conversion. the offer is win type offer. i test myself. it can make a conversion appear in voluum. so the offer is no problem.
mobidea smartlink in which geo ?
mobidea smartlink not so good

40,000 visits sounds like a decent test, but all depends on how much you spent and how much your offer payout is.
After you define that you can exclude all the sites that are not converting after spending 2-3x the payout of the offer and start optimizing from there.

Also,m ake sure the offers are good because I don't really hear much about Singapore offers being at the top anytime (probably because it's a smaller geo).
in fake and bot traffic lp ctr is 0% ?

Wrote you in PM, I think we can solve it :)

mobidea smartlink in which geo ?
mobidea smartlink not so good

Hello! This is a pretty unreasonable argument, have you already tested Smartlink according to the GEOs our support team recommends? Being honest, a lot of our VIP affiliates make profits using Smartlinks only.
Otherwise again, this is an issue of optimization or miscommunication with our Account Management and Support Team.

Last edited:
Wrote you in PM, I think we can solve it :)

Hello! This is a pretty unreasonable argument, have you already tested Smartlink according to the GEOs our support team recommends? Being honest, a lot of our VIP affiliates make profits using Smartlinks only.
Otherwise again, this is an issue of optimization or miscommunication with our Account Management and Support Team.

you guys pay out daily? whats the daily min? that makes life 1000x easier and a lot easier to scale campaigns

Otherwise again, this is an issue of optimization or miscommunication with our Account Management and Support Team.[/QUOTE
your cpi smartlink need good cpi offers

most for tier 1 geos

you guys pay out daily? whats the daily min? that makes life 1000x easier and a lot easier to scale campaigns

Hey! Yes we do provide you with daily payments. The minimum is 50 euros.

We know that for the affiliates it's better to have a constant money flow, in order to focus more on optimization and campaigns improvement, so we try to help it us much as we can :)

But what if you spend 2-3x the offer payout and have 0 conversions?

I sending 40 thousand pop type traffic to Singapore offers. offer type is sweepstakes. it is SOI type. use 5 offers. all from 3 affilaite network top lists. use 2 lp. spy from adplexity. the lp ctr is 30%. but no conversion.
because the quality of pop type is so poor? and or just because zeropark not convert for singapore? can anyone share some advice? i am confusion now...
you should redirect, or use some other tools to try to help you out with this, i know zeropark is quietly good, so i think you should try other tools, maybe something like ADMobispy, and make sure the offers you are picking are converting, run more tests, before anything, and hope everything will be good. This spy-tool should be helpful to handle all this well, try it here, and wish you the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back