The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Zeropark + Adult Campaign

Hey Everyone,
I am still struggling here to get through this first profitable campaign but I'm facing some problem.

Traffic Source: Zeropark
Affiliate Network: MonsterAds "Adult Dating Offer"

I have tried a couple of offers and many landing pages.....
The problem here is when I start the campaign it goes on about -50% ROI or so, Then when I start eliminating bad targets or sources the traffic reduces dramatically!! And from here I can't even get enough more traffic to keep on my optimization process.

Anyone can help ?!!

Thanks

Take your best campaign to another traffic source and keep split testing and optimizing. Don't just get stuck on one traffic source if it is not working.

Hey Everyone,
I am still struggling here to get through this first profitable campaign but I'm facing some problem.

Traffic Source: Zeropark
Affiliate Network: MonsterAds "Adult Dating Offer"

I have tried a couple of offers and many landing pages.....
The problem here is when I start the campaign it goes on about -50% ROI or so, Then when I start eliminating bad targets or sources the traffic reduces dramatically!! And from here I can't even get enough more traffic to keep on my optimization process.

Anyone can help ?!!

Thanks

Hit me up on skype Saad. We'll take a closer look at your stats and offer. I can already see we have better converting offers than the one you've chosen. I'll help assist with your placements and landers also

Last edited:
Hit me up on skype Saad. We'll take a closer look at your stats and offer. I can already see we have better converting offers than the one you've chosen. I'll help assist with your placements and landers also

Wow that's some superb support.

Take your best campaign to another traffic source and keep split testing and optimizing. Don't just get stuck on one traffic source if it is not working.
Wow that's some superb support.
You may just have to adjust targets. Do you just intent to target US? Maybe some other offer and other countries too.

Thanks a lot for your comments guys :D
Jake and I had a conversation together, and he has been much help!
We decided to change traffic source and the offer and make it another go ;) (y)

MI
Back