The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Young and inexperienced affiliate needs a business partner

newbiefriendly

affiliate
Alright I know there's not much I can offer you as a newbie, but at least I think I deserve a hearing.

My full name is Chimaobi Christian Okeke, I am a Nigerian, and I am sure NO ONE here knows me( not as if I am known here in Nigeria anyway). I have clicked half of my IM life away on Clixsense, one third of the remainder away on Neobux and JBP each and another one third on Affiliaxe without a dime to my name.

I'm not saying that these programs don't work, or that they do, but I do not know how to use them. I am not looking for someone to teach me how to, because I have decided to leave IM for those who know how to make profits from it and do what I know how to do best: buying and selling.

What I seek is someone with whom I can partner with to start a small scale electronics business while in school and earn some extra money for myself. I believe these electronics( mostly computers and computers accessories) are cheaper in some of these European countries, so if your own country sells cheap and you're interested, please give me quotes and I will consider the best( in terms of price and quality) I can get.
Please do add your own little profit when quoting the price, as I am not buoyant enough to discuss profit sharing percentage. Please check in-store purchases because I think these are cheaper.
As you do, also check shipping rates to Anambra, Nigeria, to Nnamdi Azikiwe University to be more precise.

Please there is no need telling me to use a shipping service; I used MyUS.com for months, and their service was great, but the profit margin low, perhaps due to inexperience on my part.

That's by way of introduction; I am sorry I do not have time to begin describing how tall or dark I am. I prefer to concentrate on the important issues, until our relationship grows to that level.

If you need more details, then you can respond to this post.

I anticipate positive responses.

Welcome to this great forum. You are indeed at the right place. There are very many affiliate members that will help you go through the whole experience with much easy. I have someone who is not my partner but a mentor when it comes to the affiliate marketing things. He has been one of the best members in this forum, he guides me through the required steps and I can say I am here today because of him. Just establish your self with perfect threads and all will be well.

My full name is Chimaobi Christian Okeke

Hello @newbiefriendly , welcome to AffiliateFix!

I have decided to leave IM for those who know how to make profits from it and do what I know how to do best: buying and selling.

I agree with Roger, I think perhaps since you have decided to not pursue IM and instead pursue a physical product business, that you will be better served with EntrepreneurFix. That said, I have to say that it is unlikely that you could pursue that business without IM expertise and IM knowledge, simply because all of your competitors will be pursuing an online marketing presence.

I wish you well in your efforts. We are here when you decide we can help.

T J

MI
Back