The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

You Won’t Believe How Easy It Is To Convert With Native Ads!

Evelyn

affiliate
Hello everyone!

It seems that, in 2018, everyone is either talking about cryptocurrencies, or native ads :)

On our side, since we joined the native ad conversation, we noticed this format is still new to many advertisers on adult traffic. So we decided to prepare a short best practices guide on Headlines and Images for Native Ads – completely adapted to adult verticals.

If you need a hand to get started with native ads – we're adding new ad spots everyday! –, or just need some ideas on how to optimize your campaigns, take a look at our Native Ads Best Practices Guide!

Click here to download

Cheers ;)

That graphic is so funny in so many ways -- still smilin' -- good share.
I agree, mystery, drama and just *outrageous* sells. In the Adult vertical you can get away with being politically incorrect ...

Thanks for the feedback guys ;)
You can definitely be "politically incorrect" in adult – it's the best way to blend in to the website and make your ad really look native.

And I'm just going to leave this here – if you're interested in testing native ads on adult traffic, we've just launched a valentine's day promotion for this format!
Take a look at our blog for more details. :)

Cheers!

That graphic is so funny in so many ways -- still smilin' -- good share.
I agree, mystery, drama and just *outrageous* sells. In the Adult vertical you can get away with being politically incorrect ...

Graybeard, Feb 13, 2018

Evelyn likes this.

MI
Back