The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

YeahMobi announcement

Rio Lu

affiliate
I am writing this regarding to a payment issue with an affiliate named Champ that happened with us few weeks ago.

I just want to point out that he started promote our offer 3 weeks ago and our game offer is on monthly payment. Champ always asking his payment from us, almost everyday. He even threatened me to send his payment, if I don't then he will kill me. Then we found that he was using fake traffic to promote our offer and our advertiser sent us the proof that all the fake traffics was from send from Champ. Therefore we decided not pay him the payment.

YeahMobi never hold any good affiliates' payment on purpose unless the affiliate uses fake or fraud traffic to promote our offers.

I agree with Rio. I know many other affiliates who send good traffic and use ethical promotion methods, they always get paid from YeahMobi!

Thanks!

visit : Install Offers

No wonder, champ did not have guts to go legal and sue the company, because he knew he is the defaulter here. Affiliates like him gives a bad reputation to all of us who works really hard to stand in the industry. Short cut and greed nevers pays.
I mentioned in his post, that a reputed network will never hold the money unless there is something wrong with the leads and traffic, and such behaviour is not acceptable.

No wonder, champ did not have guts to go legal and sue the company, because he knew he is the defaulter here. Affiliates like him gives a bad reputation to all of us who works really hard to stand in the industry. Short cut and greed nevers pays.
I mentioned in his post, that a reputed network will never hold the money unless there is something wrong with the leads and traffic, and such behaviour is not acceptable.
that's right ! we are never going to pay fake traffics . Cause the advertiser has found out that champ was using fake traffics to promote our offer .that is why we don't pay to him.

that's right ! we are never going to pay fake traffics . Cause the advertiser has found out that champ was using fake traffics to promote our offer .that is why we don't pay to him.

Why not show the advertiser's feedback about his traffic to show as proof of your talk?

I agree, no one is innocent here until proof has been shown.

I love this industry but hate how closed everyone is, if the relationship between advertiser and affiliate was more open and transparent we wouldn't need these discussions.
Dear Sir

We send him the advertiser's proof about fake retention he was making it.

but i one thing i really dislike, is that in this situation, if the affiliate has generated fake traffic or leads, it is better to be transparent, rather than telling the affiliate that he will get paid, if the company has the authentic proof then the affiliate has the rights to know what has caused the damage. It is not acceptable to stay silent and not to inform the affiliate that what went wrong. Some network does it, and i heard a lot, wont name the network, but the network will terminate the account, and will not continue any further communication. What about the proof? Just by saying, one cannot be proven as guilty, that is an easy escape from not paying the affiliate. Sometime traffic network cannot even control the bots traffic, so a chance should be given for explanation or a warning should be issued instead of banning the account and not allowing the other person speak. A proper explanation and the reason should be given, if the amount is not paid.

I am writing this regarding to a payment issue with an affiliate named Champ that happened with us few weeks ago.

I just want to point out that he started promote our offer 3 weeks ago and our game offer is on monthly payment. Champ always asking his payment from us, almost everyday. He even threatened me to send his payment, if I don't then he will kill me. Then we found that he was using fake traffic to promote our offer and our advertiser sent us the proof that all the fake traffics was from send from Champ. Therefore we decided not pay him the payment.

YeahMobi never hold any good affiliates' payment on purpose unless the affiliate uses fake or fraud traffic to promote our offers.
Dear Rio, I want to know
why am I not getting paid, has more than 3 months have passed, he explained, my email account: greathighfal@gmail.com
J4hKrM7.png

i work with yeahmobi 1 year, always get paid from YeahMobi!, why you are saying is not good.

What is fraud/fake traffic? Can you explain?

Using pop/redirect is not fraud traffic. The retention rate is not low because of affiliates using pop/redirect traffic. Its because of the app install being low quality or crappy (apus launcher...omni swipe. whatever they are calling themselves now).

Advertisers are quick to claim affiliates are sending them fraud/fake traffic because of low retention rates. This is not the case. The users are telling the affiliates their product *might* be crappy.

Using pop/redirect is the only profitable way to promote app installs. I tried every other way without any success. If you consider pop/redirect to be fraud traffic it will just be a matter of time before affiliates stop promoting your offers and your network going out of business.

This has started to happen with appflood and is only a matter of time before these networks go out of business (prolly at most 6 months).

A sign this is started to happen is *when* the networks move from standard weekly payments for all affiliates generating at least $100/weekly to monthly payments.

Last edited:
I'm new on the business, but I'm already running my 4th campaign in my 4 weeks that I've been on this... obviously having obstacles all the way... however, one of the main bumps is the process to select an offer on your niche? I've been focused on mobile AM, and have tried sweepstakes, CPI offers... BUT... every time I see the actual product/app I google it and found most of the reviews tend to be either a scam offer or a crappy app. The whole purpose of AM is to help the advertiser to sell something, but in most cases at least on this scenario, its hard for the affiliate to find the methods to sell the offer (pop/redirect method for mobile app installs) and with the advertiser/network having nothing to loose, its easy for them to blame the affiliate's traffic with any non-evidenced excuses like this...

bottom line: if the offer/app is not worth it, I don't think it should be even allowed to be promoted...

just my $0.02

banners
Back