The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Wooze :) - email marketing

Wooze

affiliate
Hello everybody! :)

I'm Wooze and I'm working about 3 years in affiliate email marketing. We send big amount of messages everyday and I'm working in Europe :)

I'm looking for:
- affiliate networks with email campaigns
- people who have email databases and they want to make good money on this (min. 100k@)
- people who have mobile
applications

:)

Regards,
Bartek

Hello @Wooze , how's it going? Welcome to the AffiliateFix family!

I'm Wooze and I'm working about 3 years in affiliate email marketing. We send big amount of messages everyday and I'm working in Europe :)

I'm looking for:
- people who have email databases and they want to make good money on this (min. 100k@)
- people who have mobile
applications

Regards,
Bartek

When you say "we", It sounds as though you may be a group or company.

Hope you can share your experiences and guidance with the membership.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

I'm looking for:
- people who have mobile
applications

Regards,
Bartek
hey wooze
as you are looking for affiliate networks with email campaigns so you can try sales-push.com, i am currently user of this esp, its so effective service with fully advance features, detailed reporting and cheaper than any other email service provider like maichimp,constant contact ,aweber.

banners
Back