The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Win Logo Design

O

ovi

Is it about time you changed your logo, but you don't want to spend money on changing it? No problem...we can design a logo for you! All you have to do is to JOIN the forum for FREE, send interesting post, and you can win a professional logo design from the Free logo design Draw!

I see you've crossed the line to the Land of the Desperate. I must confess, I joined this forum because I need a domain name, I'm broke and you offered one. But then I realized there are some people here who REALLY need help in the web-dev business.
Tell ya what : if you promise to change the design of this site and forum maybe I'll make the UK Webmaster World a free logo. How's that for a contest?

FiveseveN,
Now you won the domain name, we look forward to you continued participation you may even win another domain name or £100 cash, yes, we are desperate to get this forum buzzing even if we have to bribe and pay people :)

Please invite your friends, they could be winners too.

Please contact me to arrange to have you domain name registered
Temi

ahhh the things we do for traffic :lol: I love a good simple idea that gets peoples attention. I think the give away is great and will probably implement it on some of our features in the near future. I'll put up some posts in a few other places advertising these forums. That should help get things rolling.

Eric

:)

nice ideea.. have you considered giving away.. i don't know.. web layouts and stuff like that.. i am sure that you will find people interested. This is a general rule.. whereever there is something free or something very interesting people tend to come in very large numbers :), maybe some kind of advertising on sites with lots of visitors (mainly webdesigner and graphic artists)
hehe.. have fun :)

Thanks for your suggestion, I will get our web designers to work on the layout and things you suggest we give away, we are actively working on adverts and post in other forms. If you know of one we can advertise on that we have not yet advertised on please let me know
Thanks
Temi

Thanks for that tip, I am good with search engine optimisation, I even do it professionally ....... over optimising a site is worse than not optimising it at all, that is what this forum is suffering from: over optimisation, I am working on getting it optimised less so that it can show up on Google for the keyword you did a search.

If you do the same search on yahoo, we are number 1 :http://uk.search.yahoo.com/search/u...59-1&fr=fp-tab-web-t&cop=mss&tab=

Thanks

Ok so who gets the logo??? :lol: :p 8)

Anyways, would you allow members to give away freebies also? I can commit a few free animated banners.

Eric

Eric,
You are not just any member you are a moderator, a special member. Please feel free to give whatever you like free of charge, the only thing I insist on is that the gift is genuine and if anyone should win it please announce their name in this forum (Unless the winner does not want his/her name published for confidentiality) so that visitors will see that the prizes we give away are real.

And if you keep posting at this rate you yourself risk winning my cash prize for the most prolific member :)

Thanks

if this helps, i'll try to find some web templates made by me to give you. or some other things.

Greate novocaine, please take a look and let's do the things work smooth :) Let's rock :)

Ovi

yes, i have some templates i could modify in order to be posted here.. they were created for doctors.. hehe.. they need changes & stuff. Also in a short time i shoul finish a php powered guestbook and shoutbox and i will post them here.. The only problem for now is TIME :F
BTW: what are the requirements for the free domaina name contest, and . is it still open??

i think a good way to make the comunity buzz is to have a strong off topic section where people can talk about music, movies, games whatever and really get to know each other. As long as the mods ensure that it doesn't get out of control then it can be a real asset and it will be what makes people keep coming back to here. :)

Hi there patrick,

I fully agree and Temi has implemented a "general talk" section for just that. :wink:

MI
Back