The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need designer for Pre landers

Would recommend sites such as Freelancer.com You'll be able to find really cheap web developers on there. Be skeptical though, because a big portion of freelancers are from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh etc which means sometimes there might be a language barrier.

Would recommend sites such as Freelancer.com You'll be able to find really cheap web developers on there. Be skeptical though, because a big portion of freelancers are from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh etc which means sometimes there might be a language barrier.
Thanks for your reply, I tried on Fiverr they are charging 30$+ for each pre lander :(

Thanks for your reply, I tried on Fiverr they are charging 30$+ for each pre lander :(
Those are really cheap prices if they're unique pre landers. For that price I would expect a copy/pasted and/or ripped pre landing pages from somewhere. Which is fine as well.

But $30 is a steal ;)

Those are really cheap prices if they're unique pre landers. For that price I would expect a copy/pasted and/or ripped pre landing pages from somewhere. Which is fine as well.

But $30 is a steal ;)
hahaha good idea. I am trying to create myself with Elementor.
I was working on Surveys with maxbounty but due to low search volumes, it's not good. I earned good in start but now with the same ad copy same lander nowadays almost 0% ROI.
Which verticle you will suggest I try now? Beauty, health or .....?

Invest in a good spytool, you can rip and clean as many landers as you need. Plus you get tons of info about other campaigns.
Surveys can work, but as with any vertical it depends where your traffic comes from

Hello
i am finding a person who can create pre landers for me in html or WordPress.
thx
You can try a tool, if you have special offers or specific designs in mind, you can contact the assistance of the chosen tool about it.
We do such additional services for free , if you still interested ' v '

- Samira

Last edited:
banners
Back