The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Windows 11 Home update problem

oguz0

affiliate
I downloaded and installed doya from somewhere, to make Pro, but I didn't know how accurate the product keys sold for it from a site, I don't know what your advice is.

You should only buy software keys from original manufacturers and authorized software resellers. He is not an authorized reseller. You will have no Microsoft support and will be subject to Microsoft disabling your O.S.

Everyone has used bootleg and unauthorized softwares at some point. Especially up until 2000, but those days have come and gone. It is not safe anymore.

He posted a website for you to check out, tell him what you think. He also started a thread asking you to check the same website and advise him on an office to buy.

I suspect his product keys are just fine. Or perhaps I'm just being cynical.

When it comes to upgrading your Windows to a Pro version, it's crucial to be careful with product keys and sources. Using illegitimate or unreliable product keys can lead to various issues down the line.
To ensure a smooth and legitimate upgrade, it's best to obtain your product key from a trusted source like
By doing so, you not only ensure that you're using genuine software but also minimize the risk of compatibility problems and security vulnerabilities. Legitimate product keys often come with access to updates and support, which can be essential for a hassle-free experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd recommend sticking to legit keys, mate. Messed around with some shady ones once—total headache. Go for trusted sources, like Microsoft directly. Also, it is better to use to back up your data. Lessons learned the hard way!

Last edited by a moderator:
I once got caught up in a similar situation when I was trying to upgrade to Pro.

If you're unsure about the accuracy of product keys from certain sites, it's always best to err on the side of caution. I found that sticking to reputable sellers or official sources can save a lot of headache in the long run.

MI
Back