The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help Working From Home Routine

robertbanking

Hello you very knowledgeable and amazing people, i do hope you are having a good day and that you are looking forward to the weekend.

I always find when working from home, i can have some productive days, where i get alot done, i sometimes put on instrumental music on my headphones. However, its hard to keep consistent, then another day my productivity could wane completely. I spend alot of time in my emails and reading articles and its difficult to get back into that productive mode. I try set myself goals and i am trying meditation. Does anyone kindly have any thoughts please what works best for them? Further have you any ideas to implement that could help keep my motivation consistent please, even if i achieve 4 days of consistent work a week i would be happy. At the moment it is possibly around 2 days. I have tried going into an office setting but again this does not help with productivity. If anyone kindly had any thoughts on this it would mean the world to me.

As ever i wish you massive success with your digital marketing and i do hope you are happy. Thank you very much for reading my post and any advice you can give. Take care.

90% of marketing type emails that you get are a total waste of time. Open your email for a limited amount of time --at the end of the day --if first thing in the morning limit your time to 15 minutes then close it. Keep web mail notifications silent --they are very distracting.

just have to figure out what works best for you and stick to it. after 2-4 weeks it will feel natural.

wake up take shower
make coffee/ go through emails
write down what you want to get done for the day
work out
finish emails
read an article or two
focus on main part of your job
make lunch
get back to the main focus for the day
take little break/ watch some YouTube videos
finish up work
make dinner

I find writing down your goals helps. make a todays goals this weeks goals this months goals ect
feels good to check things off once you get it done

You need to program your subconstient mind to be productive
Wben you go to sleep imagine yourself how you finish all your tasks ,you are productive ,you work hard etc
Do also imediatly as you wake up the visualization
Also you need to think at something nice at what you will get after your work ,like having a great life ,traveling etc because brain tends to avoid disconfort zone

I've been working from home for over a year now, and it's been both a blessing and a challenge. My routine starts with a cup of coffee and some light stretching. I find that setting up a dedicated workspace helps me stay focused. Throughout the day, I take short breaks to stretch, walk, or even do a quick workout. It's essential to maintain a work-life balance, so I try to log off at a reasonable time. Overall, WFH has its perks, but it's crucial to establish healthy habits.

banners
Back