The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
P

publyfe

I'm curious on everyone's thoughts as to whether or not this social juggernaut will go the way of the dinosaur eventually, or will they continue to buy up competition and technologies outright to always remain relevant?

these guys are already Big So they know where the things Going ,that's where they go as well, So am not worry about them

I don't think it will die, at least not for a very long time. I have heard that it's demographics have changed, now has more baby boomers than younger users.

I don't think it will die, at least not for a very long time. I have heard that it's demographics have changed, now has more baby boomers than younger users.
This is true, a majority of the 'youngins' are migrating to IG, Snapchat, etc. As marketers I guess we will have to adapt and push more geriatric product on the aging FB populous! ;)

It's highly plausible that Facebook is going to die out someday. I mean if you can recall friendster.com, it was considered as on of the biggest if not, the biggest social media network before FB. Everyone I know was hooked into it. I even had multiple accounts in that site. But to my surprise, they simply closed out one day... So this scenario could also happen to FB if something goes wrong with the way the website is being managed.

Don't think Fb will die unless a big change occurred in the ways people have their online social, because as a worldwide famous company, they can always do some efforts in combining something new to FB and stay it fun for their users.

Well facebook has lots of capital. As soon as another social media channel is getting big, FB or any other big competitor is going to buy it. So even if FB is going to die, Zuckerberg will still somehow be the owner of something bigger.

And even if not, it doesn't matter to us. We just need to be able to adapt to new technologies and profit off of it.

Well facebook has lots of capital. As soon as another social media channel is getting big, FB or any other big competitor is going to buy it.

That's a good point. It also seems to be a pattern, not just online, I've seen offline businesses do that.

Zuckerberg will still somehow be the owner of something bigger.

Probably, though he doesn't likely ever need to do or work at anything as long as he lives. He's made his fortune at an early age. He can just enjoy his new family. Having said that though, he doesn't seem the type to just sit around, so he would probably do something somewhere.

And even if not, it doesn't matter to us. We just need to be able to adapt to new technologies and profit off of it.

That's so true! Things change dizzyingly fast in this industry, sometimes it's hard to keep up. But that's part of the biz and goes with the territory, so it might frustrate us but really, it's to be expected when it happens.

No ways....!!!!!
Well FACEBOOK is the big community with talented developers, programmers, tester,marketer etc.
Almost 100% of the customers are involving in the FACEBOOK.
FACEBOOK is the biggest Social Media channel used for business + personal terms. :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:cool::cool:

I'm hoping Facebook will fall over.. Why? because their so arrogant, their just to big!
I'm not jealous but i hate it when company's become to arrogant and they just don't answer back your support questions! even after paying more then $4000,- on marketing through them, no answer on support tickets.

I'm pretty sure it will die but not soon because if the current leadership continues with their vision they will find a way to incorporate any new technology that is discovered to keep them relevant, if they didn't do that then I would say they would die sooner.

banners
Back