The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Why my website not show in Google search results?

Hi All....Why my website not show in Google search results? We did SEO work from last 4 months but still not show my website in Google Search , please suggest some solution to fit it and show in Google Search atleast last pages....Thanks

site:example.com <-- google search box Tried that?

indexed but not ranked.

Is your robots.txt file there and correct

Google will not index any domain without a valid robots.txt allowing the domains indexing

Code:
# Allow crawling of all content
User-agent: *
Disallow:

see Google Search Console <done that?

1668553997511.png

I see that the creator of the topic does not even have the basics about SEO. I propose to get some basics or find a company that will properly manage the positioning process.

When did you first publish your site? Even if you've followed all the tips here and elsewhere, it may take a few days or even 2 weeks before your site starts showing up in Google search results. Have you gone through the Optimization Assistant program? The assistant analyzes your site before publishing it. It can help you include many important details that a website needs to be successful. I have also heard information that perhaps the site itself is not very attractive in design, can you show me? I also faced this problem once, and it helped me to simply edit my website for design. To be honest, I didn't hire any web designers or anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back