The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Who Best Hosting Provider for 50k traffic website ?

james3322

Hey i need expert reply to know about best web hosting providers, who are best to handle high rank and high traffic website ? because one of my client, whose site having almost 40K Traffic per day, and now he is facing issue, sometimes his domain remain off for few minutes of 1hours, after having conversation with support, the claim that they are running backup service etc.

I need a platform that could handle heavy traffic website without any interruption

Why don't you try with a dedicated server by BGOcloud. It may cost you about $100 per month, but it should be able to handle the amount of traffic that the website gets. Or, you may talk to the support team to ask them for advice which plan will be suitable for you. Then, they may even offer you a custom-built plan for you. In fact, I find this solution a lot better, as you'll pay for the resources that you specifically need.

I would setup Load Balanced web servers on AWS EC2 instances with a shared RDS database connection. That way if the site gets hit with excess traffic, you could always spin up more front end sites as needed, & then scale them back.

Hey James, Cloudways can best handle your client website with 40k traffic. In fact, interestingly, you can select from 6 best Infrastructures depending upon the type of Applications your clients handles. It comes with best Thunder Stack including NGINX/ APACHE, then we have Varnish Cache, Redis and all this has 24/7 experts assistance always available at your desk. Along with this, it will be a new channel for you where you refer clients to our platform and benefit is, you can make minimum of $50 for each upgrade and a lot more. I would like to discuss in more details about it. I am sure that you will be happy and your client will be much happier with our services. You can add me on skype at live:m.shoaib_16

What are you service 50K of? Is that unique visits or file hits -- what is the daily transfer bandwidth and how processor intensive is what you are serving?

You are asking what is the *best truck (without specifying over the road or city delivery)* for what?

Surest way with zero downtime can be only guaranteed with dedicated resources. So only go for Dedicated Server.

In my opinion the best hosting is provided by the Web Hosting UK Company. Because you will get instant replay from them if u have any problem in hosting. Their hosting plans are flexible, and their customer support is one of the best in the industry.

Who is your current traffic provider here really ? Like many people here I have heard very good stories about the SiteGround.com, I have seen really a lof of polls here about it on Facebook with it probably almost always being number 1 really. Go for it.

There are a lot of hosting providers available in the internet marketplace. but I strongly suggest you don't choose any hosting provider to handle this huge amount of traffic. Do some research , check the reviews and authority of the hosting provider.
make sure web hosting company is trustworthy and offering reliable hosting services.

Hi,
As a background, we offer a self-hosted tracker and our users run different types of campaigns, some of them with millions of clicks.

So, from our experience over the years, we selected these hosting providers that we usually recommend to our users.

Until now they proved to be dependable.
Hope it helps!

40K Traffic per day, and now he is facing issue, sometimes his domain remain off for few minutes of 1hours,
This is an ancient post look at the thread OP date

It really depends on the bandwidth used for serving the files.
This needs to be calculated from the server logfiles and averaged out by the hour then extrapolated to 65% of the peaks.
1 million of what? Traffic is a noun not a defined thing in this case.

MI
Back