“mobile”/ paypertrail
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

Vote for the DOJO!

Guest,

The Dojo is coming back and in a big way.

We need all of you to help decide whether to keep the honored and timeless name as it is, "The DOJO", or change it to something new. VOTE NOW, CLICK NOW for the Dojo Name.

The AffiliateFix Team

Who Best Hosting Provider for 50k traffic website ?

Discussion in 'Domains and Hosting' started by james3322, Mar 26, 2018.

1. james3322

james3322 Affiliate affiliate

Hey i need expert reply to know about best web hosting providers, who are best to handle high rank and high traffic website ? because one of my client, whose site having almost 40K Traffic per day, and now he is facing issue, sometimes his domain remain off for few minutes of 1hours, after having conversation with support, the claim that they are running backup service etc.

I need a platform that could handle heavy traffic website without any interruption

2. CPA Evolution
  3. Josey_s

Josey_s Affiliate affiliate

Why don't you try with a dedicated server by BGOcloud. It may cost you about $100 per month, but it should be able to handle the amount of traffic that the website gets. Or, you may talk to the support team to ask them for advice which plan will be suitable for you. Then, they may even offer you a custom-built plan for you. In fact, I find this solution a lot better, as you'll pay for the resources that you specifically need.

4. no2pencil

no2pencil Affiliate affiliate

I would setup Load Balanced web servers on AWS EC2 instances with a shared RDS database connection. That way if the site gets hit with excess traffic, you could always spin up more front end sites as needed, & then scale them back.

5. ClickWD

ClickWD Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

A good dedicated server with CDN will do wonders.

6. Shoaib Ikram

Shoaib Ikram Affiliate affiliate

Hey James, Cloudways can best handle your client website with 40k traffic. In fact, interestingly, you can select from 6 best Infrastructures depending upon the type of Applications your clients handles. It comes with best Thunder Stack including NGINX/ APACHE, then we have Varnish Cache, Redis and all this has 24/7 experts assistance always available at your desk. Along with this, it will be a new channel for you where you refer clients to our platform and benefit is, you can make minimum of $50 for each upgrade and a lot more. I would like to discuss in more details about it. I am sure that you will be happy and your client will be much happier with our services. You can add me on skype at live:m.shoaib_16

7. affmarketer101

affmarketer101 Affiliate affiliate

Siteground is always a good option to me (not the best, but I feel satisfied with it).

james3322 likes this.
  8. james3322

james3322 Affiliate affiliate

yeah you are right, siteground is the best one

9. Reganam

Reganam Affiliate Marketplace Seller affiliate

siteground is a good hosting provider.

10. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

What are you service 50K of? Is that unique visits or file hits -- what is the daily transfer bandwidth and how processor intensive is what you are serving?

You are asking what is the *best truck (without specifying over the road or city delivery)* for what?

banners