The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Whitehat vs Blackhat

Suman Thapa

Hi Veterans,
I am new on cpa networks..
What the difference between Whitehat vs Blackhat method?
Which one i have to choose and please give detailed information about these methods.

Regards
Jenisbob

Hi Veterans,
I am new on cpa networks..
What the difference between Whitehat vs Blackhat method?
Which one i have to choose and please give detailed information about these methods.

Regards
Jenisbob

White Hat (WH), Grey hat (GH), and Black Hat (BH), describes whether or not the methods, tactics, and strategies are in line (or not in line) with TOS & Policies of all parties to the contract. In this case, with our industry, WH refers to all things being in line with the requirements of the companies like the affiliate network and the advertisers requirements. BH would not be in line with all of there requirements.

BH EXAMPLE: A publisher selects an offer from an affiliate network and the advertiser says you can promote it, but not on any social platforms. The publisher uses cloaking technology and promotes it using BH practices on social platforms anyways.

GH is more of walking a thin line between WH and BH. There are loads of marketers that walk this line.

WH simply means you follow the rules.

Whitehat Seo is a best way to get more traffic of your website but Black hat technique is ot safe for the website.

MI
Back