The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Which web hosting is better?

For shared hosting go for Fastcomet.com without thinking twice. You won't regret. For more power Ovh.com for sure. Big shoutout for Liquidweb.com, VPS.NET

Originally hosting company providing two types of hosting service, 1.Shared Service and 2.Dedicated service.
Before selecting any package determine your technical requirements and ask them, they will be able to head or not ?

Whatever size of website you have, this article will help you find the best web host, and the best hosting deals for you.

Many hosting companies have moved to SSD drives for Shared hosting. Make sure to research whatever host you decide to go with, as was mentioned before, many companies that have provided great hosting for a long time, get bought by larger companies with not so great services because they want the good names. Another good place to get some research about good hosting is Web Hosting Talk.

Beginner Hosting: FastComet, LiquidWeb - Shared hosting package
For busy website: Ovh/LiquidWeb/VPS.NET - You can upgrade without any problem as your business grows.

Personally I stay away from buying hosting from a domain registrar. I've heard nothing but horror stories.

P.S. Just because BlueHost or HostGator does good marketing doesn't mean they are the best. You can choose something better from above. Always look for the hosting companies used by the leading websites in your niche. You will get good idea.

I'll edit later and add more companies. I just can't remember anymore right now.

Last edited:
At the past, I only used Godaddy web hosting for my website. The speed is ok and the performance is very stable after 3 years usage.
But I have no idea about any other web hosting, which one is the best one with good price?
godaddy is good for small website. use hostgator.com for medium and big sites

I would avoid LiquidWeb as I have heard many complaints of service outages frequently with no explanation.

I used hostgator, they are good. But if you run in to technical issues you need to wait for hours to get it corrected. Later I changed to siteground. I can't say siteground is 100% perfect (no hosting service is 100% perfect) but their technical support is awesome. Whenever you run in to any technical error, their chat system is very prompt and fix your errors in minutes. So Siteground is best especially for beginners who are not tech savvy.

I cannot remember the last shared host I used.
I have been using Linode (now Cloud VPS) for many things for years.
If you need root access and can admin your own server in SSH (no cpanel users) ... excellent uptime and stability

At the past, I only used Godaddy web hosting for my website. The speed is ok and the performance is very stable after 3 years usage.
But I have no idea about any other web hosting, which one is the best one with good price?

I have used a good number of web hosting providers over time, from GoDaddy, HostGator, etc, but I am now using SiteGround and as they state;

"Web Hosting Crafted With Care. Web hosting is our craft. Latest speed technologies are our passion. Unique security solutions are our specialty. Amazing technical support is our pride."

I can vouch for the fact that SiteGround lives up to all of these statements, and their pricing is fair and reasonable, considering all that you get.

Siteground is the best web hosting as they provide many amazing features as well as they offer great customer support. I have hosted my all websites on Siteground without facing any issues till now.

I would recommend you to go with cloud hosting due to modern infrastructure and performance. As far as my experience is concern shared hosting cause a lot of problems during my journey so migrate it to cloud hosting. Fortunately I am pretty happy with the performance and security..

To be genuine neither could pin point a web host. Because no hosting is perfect! From my experience on hosting, it differs to plan, price and a package you choose. For example a shared hosting from a company will be less popular than the vps hosting.
So it's your duty to choose according your website needs. If you want to start for your personal use then choose neither going to a start a business website then choosing VPS or dedicated hosting would be the best choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back