The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“FunnelFlux  Zeydoo

Which web hosting is better?

RihardsLV

Affiliate
affiliate
Why do you say so? I was planning on going with them.
Slow, overpriced, owned by EIG, but that's a whole different story.
I recently switched to knownhost, probably not the best in the world, but has a lot of praise online.
Every single aspect about them was slow to me, the admin controls etc, the website loaded slowly on gtmetrix even no an empty website with just a template. People advertise it just because they get paid big commisions.

Voluum

AmNovice

Affiliate
affiliate
Slow, overpriced, owned by EIG, but that's a whole different story.
I recently switched to knownhost, probably not the best in the world, but has a lot of praise online.
Every single aspect about them was slow to me, the admin controls etc, the website loaded slowly on gtmetrix even no an empty website with just a template. People advertise it just because they get paid big commisions.
Interesting. Did you have a VPS with them or just shared hosting?

Nancy Pearl

Affiliate
affiliate
Very informative question! Well I am using different hosting but in my opinion Cloud Hosting is the best. Because it secures your all data and have fast accessibility.

shibanni

Affiliate
affiliate
At the past, I only used Godaddy web hosting for my website. The speed is ok and the performance is very stable after 3 years usage.
But I have no idea about any other web hosting, which one is the best one with a good price?
There are many web hosting available in the market. but choosing the best web hosting is a thought work.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners