The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which web hosting is better?

Bluehost is my choice, but there are other hosting site that are good ones as well, such as Hostgator, LiguidWeb, even Maxbounty hosting is one to keep an eye out on....

I think no one is the best. When choosing a web hosting for your online business, it depends on many factors related to your requirements such as the location of the provider, web space, support availability, price,...and many other things. So that you need to research carefully before going with any of them. IMO
If you're finding a good web hosting for your business, there're some features you need to consider. Below I've listed some for you

Six important features on how to choose a good web hosting provider
1. Hosting Uptime Guarantee
2. Initial Fees and Renewal Prices
3. Hosting Space and Bandwidth
4. Levels of Customer Services
4.1. Live Chat
4.2. Ticket System/Email Support
4.3. FAQ/Knowledge Base
4.4. Telephone Support
4.5. Community Forum
5. Company Stability in Industry
6. Company Reputation in the business

Source here: How to choose a good Web Hosting Provider for Your Business

Hope this helps!

StableHost, Hawkhost are the best.
Besides I've great news:
StableHost has back in Asia.
Hawkhost has supported PHP 7.3 on All Hosting Plans

At the past, I only used Godaddy web hosting for my website. The speed is ok and the performance is very stable after 3 years usage.
But I have no idea about any other web hosting, which one is the best one with good price?

I have been in the web hosting industry for past many years and I found that the technical support plays a key role in web hosting. There are many top rated web hosting companies that deliver quality service at a cheap price. Some of them are GoDaddy, HostGator, MilesWeb, a2hosting.

As per my experience, I have been using MilesWeb service for the past 2 years and I am quite satisfied with their service at an affordable price.

At the past, I only used Godaddy web hosting for my website. The speed is ok and the performance is very stable after 3 years usage.
But I have no idea about any other web hosting, which one is the best one with good price?
I like beyond hosting and their customer service is excellent

With hosting you get what you pay for, NameCheap, Godaddy, Bluehost and HostGator all use 100Mbps port speeds on their shared and reseller hosting servers, go ask them in their chats to verify, if you can even get them to answer the question.

We for instance give our cloud shared and resellers a full 1Gbps port speed for their servers, 10X faster throughput available.

Ask about backups, server configurations, etc. and you will find that your services will be on basic server configurations, not high performance setups with these companies, which is fine if you don't require performance...

For example, we provide 8 cpu cores and 32GB RAM for accounts to access on each of our nodes for shared and reseller hosting, go ask any other hosting company their limits, they will likely have your account heavily throttled and limited so they can sell many hosting accounts per server.

Additionally, as most hosts use Cloud Linux, which is NOT cloud hosting btw, CL uses resources to monitor and restrict each account on the server and in itself causes slow down of your hosting account due to process monitoring taxing the server resources.

We use a much more fluid server setup approach, our servers allow accounts to use resources as needed for spikes in load, limiting the process and not the user for management of load issues, this allows our servers to server your site with a snappy feel and power through tasks even on our shared hosting.

We are a Resource on Affiliate Fix for our affiliate program, check out our listing and get a 50% off for LIFE coupon on our hosting, then if you love our service and you will, join as an affiliate and earn big with our company distributed sales and affiliate signups in our program.

AffiliateFix Resource Listing

Thanks for sharing this. The choice of web hosting is very important as it affects many different elements of your progress and general success. Many cheap hosts are available to choose from. Godaddy is not bad, but in my opinion, Blue Host is better than any other web hosting.

Bluehost and Hostgator are also some of the best and very affordable web hostings you can find. It depends on what you are looking for in your web hosting, but basic ones are cheap and work well. Godaddy is also not bad, it is very popular, especially for newbies

Bluehost and Hostgator are also some of the best and very affordable web hostings you can find. It depends on what you are looking for in your web hosting, but basic ones are cheap and work well. Godaddy is also not bad, it is very popular, especially for newbies

Bluehost and Hostgator are both companies owned by EIG: Our Brands | Endurance International Group

When was the last time you used either for hosting and was it before or after EIG acquired them?

Current reviews for BlueHost:
BlueHost Reviews by 107 Users & Expert Opinion - Mar 2019

Current reviews for HostGator:
HostGator Reviews by 60 Users & Expert Opinion - Mar 2019

We are not affiliated in anyway with the management of this review website, reviews are all verified by them and cannot be altered by companies or removed by them either.

To be fair, here are the current reviews of our company:
TUNEDCLOUD Reviews by 5 Users & Expert Opinion - Mar 2019

We just got listed with them a few months ago, so only 5 verified reviews with them so far, not bad though! Plus, as you all know, much easier to get people to put in reviews when they are upset, a little more work to get positive reviews, they just are not as motivated, which is why we really cherish the 5 positive and 0 negative reviews TUNEDCLOUD has on the site.

Most of the reviews we have are from clients who have been with us since we started providing hosting publicly in 2015, we appreciate all of our clients and look forward to bringing even more clients over as family to our hosting company with the help of amazing affiliates like you all here on AffiliateFix.

Visit our resource page for information on our affiliate program and for a 50% off coupon on our incredibly fast cloud hosting for shared and reseller accounts!

TUNEDCLOUD Affiliate Program

BTW, all sales generated from the use of this special coupon deal are rotated out to our active affiliates with coupon tracking subscriptions as 'bonus visitors' in our affiliate marketing system, sales pay out full commission to our affiliates in our compensation plank and are rewards for sending us traffic, sales and generating new affiliate member signups in our program.

Imagine if Godaddy or Hostgator did this... how much money would you have made?

We just did!

Are you ready to change your life forever?

Click the link above to learn all about our affiliate program and get all the details on the World's FASTEST Cloud Hosting provided by our network, including test results to prove it!

I have only used Godaddy before. I've never had an opportunity to compare it to others yet. From what I've read in this thread, there are several options to select from when in need of web hosting. I'd personally look at reviews to see what other customers have to say

Free hosting= Share Cropper or Peasant
Shared hosting = Apartment block living
VPS = Condominuim or like an Owned Apartment/Co-Op
Dedicated Servers = Free Standing Home or Villa
Server Racks = Land Baron ;)

Analogy for beginners :)

I have only used Godaddy before. I've never had an opportunity to compare it to others yet. From what I've read in this thread, there are several options to select from when in need of web hosting. I'd personally look at reviews to see what other customers have to say

Some people have good experiences with GoDaddy, you may be one of those people, here are Reviews of GoDaddy over at HostAdvice.com

Here are Reviews of TUNEDCLOUD over at HostAdvice.com

GoDaddy is a good host if you don't require high performance for your web applications, I say this as they only allow your account to have at most a 100Mbps network connection, they throttle your cpu and RAM use, etc., GoDaddy isn't a competitor of ours for this reason, we only offer high performance hosting, 1Gbps network connections, 8 cpu cores and 32GB RAM for accounts to bust through loads as needed, etc.

With any clients who want to compare GoDaddy to our service, I say go ask GoDaddy Support about their service, network connections, cpu cores and RAM allowed per account, server stack setup, i.e. Apache/Nginx or other setup, backups, etc.?

You might be surprised by the answers you get. ;)

Then come and look at our service and what we provide.

Here is our Resource listing on AffiliateFix, grab a 50% off for LIFE coupon good on any TUNEDCLOUD Cloud Shared or Reseller hosting package for AffiliateFix Members!

Godaddy is by far one of the best most affordable and popular web hostings. You can also use Blue Host, HostGator, Beyond Hosting and namecheap. Anyway before choosing web hosting, there are things to consider like hosting packages and technical support reputation

I personally use Bluehost
Here are some of the biggest advantages that hosting with Bluehost can offer your new website:
  • UPTIME 99.97% Bluehost has very impressive and consistent uptime levels.
  • SUPPORT. 10/10 for support and assistance. ...
  • COMPATABILITY. WordPress hosting which has 100% compatibility with all WordPress features and plugins.

Here is our listing on AffiliateFix for our Cloud Web Hosting Service, fully managed for speed and reliability on the World's Fastest Cloud Hosting Servers at UpCloud's network.

Get all the tests to compare us to Godaddy, BlueHost, HostGator, NameCheap, WPEngine, FlyWheel, etc.

TUNEDCLOUD Hosting Offer

Hands down the fastest hosting by comparison to the above and even Linode, Digital Ocean, Azure, AWS EC2, Vultr, etc... with tests to prove it! ;)

People can say who is the best, proving it is what matters!

Choosing the right servers greatly depends on your need and the geographical location of your target audience. If your site is running on WordPress, it is better to opt in for a WordPress optimized hosting. If not, then this obviously does not matter and you should seek a service that is optimized for your specific needs.

I've been using several web hosting companies over the years. This list is based on experience with WordPress and some Forum Software.

1. KnownHost VPS (Beats any shared hosting, is pricier but great value, can host plenty of sites at once)
2. SiteGround (Very fast servers, stellar quality, comparatively pricier)
3. WPEngine (Comparable to SiteGround, good if hosting WordPress)
4. Bluehost (Quite okay, and very cheap)
5. HostGator (Used these long time ago, they're semi-ok, cheap and slow)
Over 9000. GoDaddy (Extremely slow servers, resources are limited, poor support, expensive UPSELLS!)

There are plenty of other great companies, but please just stay away from GoDaddy, they are evil. Lol

banners
Back